Sicily Tour - A land of Contrasts
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 52:43:13
- Our saving
- US $ 3,835
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Discover the beautiful Sicily and experience its lifestyle
- Stroll the streets of Palermo and visit the Martorana
- Explore the captivating Syracuse, the ‘Town of Tyrants’
- Ascend to Mount Etna and visit the Silvestri Craters
- Meet the local and savour traditional Sicilian cuisine
- Age range
- 40 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
Start in Palermo and end in Taormina! With the in-depth cultural tour Sicily Tour - A land of Contrasts, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Palermo to Taormina and through Palermo, Italy and 7 other destinations in Italy. Sicily Tour - A land of Contrasts is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 : WELCOME TO SPICY PALERMO
- DAY 2 : HIGHLIGHTS OF PALERMO & MONREALE
- DAY 3 : SEGESTA, TRAPANI SALT PANS EXPERIENCE & SPECTACULAR ERICE
- DAY 4 : CORLEONE & THE VALLEY OF THE TEMPLES IN AGRIGENTO
- DAY 5 : ROMAN VILLA MOSAICS & SIRACUSA’S ELEGANCE
- DAY 6 : ENCHANTING SIRACUSA- “TOWN OF TYRANTS”
- DAY 7 : SICILIAN BAROQUE TREASURES: THE TREASURES OF NOTO & RAGUSA
- DAY 8 : VOLCANIC CATANIA,GIARDINI NAXOS & SUBLIME CASTELMOLA
- DAY 9 : SEDUCTIVE TAORMINA, HOME-HOSTED FAMILY & UNKNOWN SAVOCA
- DAY 10 : MAJESTIC MOUNT ETNA, WINERY VISIT & OPERA EVENING
- DAY 11 : MORNING PIZZA MAKING EXPERIENCE & ARRIVEDERCI DINNER
- DAY 12 : ARRIVEDERCI SICILIA
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Sicily Tour - A land of Contrasts
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Palermo12 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to TaorminaOnly 2 seats left$160USD $3,835
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Palermo12 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Taormina4 seats left$160USD $3,835
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Palermo is the starting point and Taormina is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 15% to confirm this Secret Italia Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $3,835 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3835 for Sicily Tour - A land of Contrasts, but the deposit of 15% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Secret Italia Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Secret Italia Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 470 km.
- Palermo (Italy)
- 52 km
- Segesta (Italy)
- 29 km
- Trapani (Italy)
- 122 km
- Agrigento (Italy)
- 155 km
- Isola di Ortigia (Italy)
- 2 km
- Siracusa (Italy)
- 81 km
- Parco dell'Etna (Italy)
- 29 km
- Taormina (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,835 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sicily Tour - A land of Contrasts via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours