Hungary - Vienna to Budapest Bike Tour
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- JJenAsimowWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything about our trip was fantastic. Tom arrived right on time and was completely prepared to get us going. The bikes were perfect, as were the paniers, the water bottles, the GPS and the maps. We had perfect weather and great biking. All of the... Read more
- RyanWritten on April 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was a great tour. It was a little different than what I had expected in that we spent more time in the countryside than we did on the Danube, but it was still a great itinerary. The pre-tour support was fantastic. The welcome briefing, the route... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Hungary - Vienna to Budapest Bike Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 40 km
- Bad Deutsch-Altenburg (Austria)
- 15 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 32 km
- Mosonmagyarovar (Hungary)
- 35 km
- Gyor (Hungary)
- 52 km
- Tata (Hungary)
- 35 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 17 km
- Visegrad (Hungary)
- 14 km
- Szentendre (Hungary)
- 20 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,126 tours in Europe
- covered by 313 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hungary - Vienna to Budapest Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hungary - Vienna to Budapest Bike Tour