Hungary - Vienna to Budapest Bike Tour
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,442
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Vienna and end in Budapest! With the bicycle tour Hungary - Vienna to Budapest Bike Tour, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Vienna to Budapest and through Vienna, Austria and 9 other destinations in Europe. Hungary - Vienna to Budapest Bike Tour includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- JJenAsimowWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentEverything about our trip was fantastic. Tom arrived right on time and was completely prepared to get us going. The bikes were perfect, as were the paniers, the water bottles, the GPS and the maps. We had perfect weather and great biking. All of the hotels were lovely, but two did not have air conditioning. It is not a big deal, but it was HOT so those nights were a little tough. I think it was unseasonably hot so if had been typical early summer/late spring weather, we might not have noticed. One of the hotels seemed a bit put off when we arrived earlier than 2PM and were a little rude when we asked to use a bathroom to wash up so we could explore the town. Otherwise, the accommodations were perfect. The hotel in Budapest feels more like a 5 star hotel than advertised and it was a joy. Some of the best service we have ever had.Show detailed ratings
- RyanWritten on April 28, 20184.0 - GoodThis was a great tour. It was a little different than what I had expected in that we spent more time in the countryside than we did on the Danube, but it was still a great itinerary. The pre-tour support was fantastic. The welcome briefing, the route sheets, guide books, and GPS were flawless. This is by far the most important part of a self-guided tour as our specific route and specific hotels were mapped so there was nothing left to chance on the daily itinerary. We had 0 issues navigating during the trip despite lots and lots of turn over mixed terrain (roads, paths, dirt, gravel, etc.). Overnight stops were in great cities and villages, food options were great, and we were blessed with great weather. Overall I would definitely recommend this trip and would use PURE adventures again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Hungary - Vienna to Budapest Bike Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Vienna8 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$60USD $1,442
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$60USD $1,442
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$60USD $1,442
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Vienna8 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$60USD $1,442
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Vienna8 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$60USD $1,442
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Vienna8 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$60USD $1,442
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Vienna8 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$60USD $1,442
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Vienna8 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$60USD $1,442
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$60USD $1,442
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$60USD $1,442
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $1,442 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1442 for Hungary - Vienna to Budapest Bike Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 260 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 40 km
- Bad Deutsch-Altenburg (Austria)
- 15 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 32 km
- Mosonmagyarovar (Hungary)
- 35 km
- Gyor (Hungary)
- 52 km
- Tata (Hungary)
- 35 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 17 km
- Visegrad (Hungary)
- 14 km
- Szentendre (Hungary)
- 20 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,442 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,876 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hungary - Vienna to Budapest Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hungary - Vienna to Budapest Bike Tour