Family French Alps Adventure (Lite version) (2018 Lite)
Other reviews about Explore!:Write a review
- Fenetta Phillips's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - ExcellentA well organised, well paced and very informative tour with an excellent tour leader and local guides.
- William Schanes's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - GoodOverall it was a good tour. A couple of general thoughts: Way to much walking on a couple of the days - just shy of 10 ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip at Geneva Airport
- Day 2: Optional white water rafting with free afternoon
- Day 3: Opportunity to walk in the Vanoise National Park and sample Savoie cheeses and meats
- Day 4: Optional Via Ferrata
- Day 5: Free day with optional walks, skiing, canyoning or head to the Go Ape adventure park
- Day 6: Free day or optional bike trails
- Day 7: Optional mountain walk and survival techniques
- Day 8: Trip ends at Geneva Airport
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do we need to give parental consent for Family Adventures?
Any child under the age of 16 wishing to participate in the advertised activities can do so only with full consent of their parent or guardian.
What are the age limits for Family Adventures?
Because of the active nature of Family Adventures, we provide guidelines regarding the minimum age for each trip. This ranges from 7 years, depending on the level of activity involved and overall suitability for younger children. Please check individual trip pages for specific information about this. Our dedicated Teenage Trips and Teen Departures are generally for families with children aged 11 to 17. On certain trips the minimum age limits are strictly applied, on others there may be some flexibility. Please contact us if your requirements are not straightforward; if for example, you have one child who is below the age threshold but another who is not.
What is the average party size for Family Adventures?
Group size usually ranges from between 10 to 18 people, depending on the type of trip, the transport and accommodation used and activities included. We rarely have groups that are smaller than six or seven people and the average group size is 12 people. You will typically be travelling with between three and five other families. We very occasionally have groups that are smaller than six or seven people. On rare occasions you may be the only family on the trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Geneva.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Family French Alps Adventure (Lite version) (2018 Lite), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 100 km
- Tignes (France)
- 100 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Family French Alps Adventure (Lite version) (2018 Lite) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours