Greek Odyssey - Highlights of Mainland Greece (2018)
- Tiffany Lin's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
This was my first time using tourradar/explore. Great 1st experience! My best friend and I decided to do a girl's trip and decided it would be much easier to have a guide tell us all about the beautiful country we were visiting along with not having to... Read more
- Emily Buncombe's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
Tour guide was absolutely fantastic, this tour is an absolute must, and definitely recommend doing all the optionals. Messini should not be missed.
- Jan Petrzela's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
We both had a wonderful time. It was all we had hoped for. Gusti and Bjossi were great.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Athens
- Day 2: Walking tour of Athens and visit to the Acropolis
- Day 3: Catamaran to Poros Island; visit ancient Epidavros and Mycenae
- Day 4: Chance to go cycling; guided tour of Olympia
- Day 5: Rack railway through Vouraikos Gorge; sunset walk at Delphi
- Day 6: Visit to the Temple of Apollo; drive to Kastraki near Meteora
- Day 7: Discover the Meteora Monasteries on foot; drive to Portaria
- Day 8: Walk in Portaria and option of a cooking workshop; drive to Mati
- Day 9: Trip ends in Mati
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page4th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Rafina is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Greek Odyssey - Highlights of Mainland Greece (2018), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 63 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 34 km
- Poros (Greece)
- 70 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 95 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 77 km
- Diakopto (Greece)
- 41 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 157 km
- Kastraki (Greece)
- 8 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 286 km
- Rafina (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greek Odyssey - Highlights of Mainland Greece (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,703 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours