Spotlight on Greece base none
- Our saving
- US $ 892
- +2 Destinations
- Mainland Greece
- Stroll the shady slopes beneath the Acroplois
- Visit Temples of Zeus & Hera
- Dephi, centre of the universe for Ancient Greeks
- Sip Ouzo in the backstreets of Athens
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NNicciWritten on November 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur Greek islands tour with Stasi was incredible! The islands were gorgeous and relaxing! Stasi was such an awesome tour guide. He was down to earth and was constantly recommending different sites and activities for us to see and do in our free time!Show detailed ratings
- SMSamanthaWritten on November 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy tour was amazing ! I will never forget it. The best part was my tour guide Stasi! He was excellent. He helped with anything we asked, he knew what he was doing and he was confident which is exactly what you need from your guide when visiting a new country. My favourite day was when we sailed around Ios! I will diffinately be going back to Greece and will be back on contiki again soonShow detailed ratings
- KyleWritten on July 22, 20174.0 - GoodFirst thing to note is this tour is not actually ran by Contiki, it is ran by another agent but marketed by Contiki. Our guide, Alex, was great. He was very happy to show us his country's history and culture. The amount of historical and cultural sites we saw in such a short period of time was great. The let downs on the trip are the dinners being buffets and not having a Contiki coach. The coach we were supplied with did not have wifi and the seats were small.Show detailed ratings
- BGBenWritten on September 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely amazing! The knowledge that was shared with us in regards to each island was awesome even though my body wasn't feeling up to it from every night prior. We had a big group from what we were told so to cover us especially while out drinking, made sure everyone was ok and made sure we all had fun, certain people enjoy different things so Nicole made a massive effort to cater for everyone. I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone considering going on a contikiShow detailed ratings
- MMMichelleWritten on September 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentNicole went above and beyond my expectations of a guide, and made my trip to Greece something I will never forget. She was kind, knowledgable and cared about everyone on the trip. By the end of the trip Nicole was like a role model to everyone and it was hard to say goodbye to her. Nicole was the best guide we could have had!Show detailed ratings
- MJMatthewWritten on September 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentTerrific experience, the people made it the most special, including the Tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- TabethaWritten on September 23, 20144.0 - GoodA short 4 day trip but its a great way to see mainland Greece. I had an amazing time and our tour leader Alex and driver Perry were very helpful and really made the experience. It's a quick tour but I definately recommend it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens to Olympia
- Day 3: Olympia to Delphi
- Day 4: Delphi to Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Where does this tour depart from?
This trip with Contiki departs from Athens, it will depart from the first hotel where the trip starts. These details are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure and will be made available once your booking is confirmed with your final trip documents.
- May 1, 2016
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- April 1, 2016
What is the age range of travellers on this tour?
Contiki operates tours for travellers between ages 18-39 and their age limit is quite strict.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
Spotlight on Greece base none
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Athens4 DaysThursdayMay 3, 2018to Athens9 seats left$22USD $892
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Athens4 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to Athens8 seats left$23USD $930
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Athens4 DaysThursdayMay 24, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$24USD $955
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Athens4 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Athens9 seats left$24USD $955
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Athens4 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Athens9 seats left$24USD $978
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Athens4 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Athens9 seats left$24USD $978
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Athens4 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Athens7 seats left$24USD $978
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Athens4 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$24USD $978
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Athens4 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Athens9 seats left$24USD $978
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Athens4 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$23USD $930
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 March 2018 the full payment of $892 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $892 for Spotlight on Greece base none, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 185 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $892 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,981 tours in Europe
- covered by 178 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,261 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spotlight on Greece base none