Spotlight on Greece
- Our saving
- US $ 892
- Stroll the shady slopes beneath the Acroplois
- Visit Temples of Zeus & Hera
- Dephi, centre of the universe for Ancient Greeks
- Sip Ouzo in the backstreets of Athens
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KyleWritten on July 22, 20174.0 - GoodFirst thing to note is this tour is not actually ran by Contiki, it is ran by another agent but marketed by Contiki. Our guide, Alex, was great. He was very happy to show us his country's history and culture. The amount of historical and cultural sites we saw in such a short period of time was great. The let downs on the trip are the dinners being buffets and not having a Contiki coach. The coach we were supplied with did not have wifi and the seats were small.Show detailed ratings
- TabethaWritten on September 23, 20144.0 - GoodA short 4 day trip but its a great way to see mainland Greece. I had an amazing time and our tour leader Alex and driver Perry were very helpful and really made the experience. It's a quick tour but I definately recommend it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens to Olympia
- Day 3: Olympia to Delphi
- Day 4: Delphi to Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Where does this tour depart from?
This trip with Contiki departs from Athens, it will depart from the first hotel where the trip starts. These details are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure and will be made available once your booking is confirmed with your final trip documents.
- May 1, 2016
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- April 1, 2016
What is the age range of travellers on this tour?
Contiki operates tours for travellers between ages 18-39 and their age limit is quite strict.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
Spotlight on Greece
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayApr 30, 2018from AthensThursdayMay 3, 2018in AthensOur saving$36PriceUSD $892Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayMay 7, 2018from AthensThursdayMay 10, 2018in AthensOur saving$37PriceUSD $930Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayMay 21, 2018from AthensThursdayMay 24, 2018in AthensOur saving$38PriceUSD $955Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayJun 4, 2018from AthensThursdayJun 7, 2018in AthensOur saving$38PriceUSD $955Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayJun 18, 2018from AthensThursdayJun 21, 2018in AthensOur saving$39PriceUSD $978Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayJul 2, 2018from AthensThursdayJul 5, 2018in AthensOur saving$39PriceUSD $978Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayJul 16, 2018from AthensThursdayJul 19, 2018in AthensOur saving$39PriceUSD $978Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayJul 30, 2018from AthensThursdayAug 2, 2018in AthensOur saving$39PriceUSD $978Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayAug 13, 2018from AthensThursdayAug 16, 2018in AthensOur saving$39PriceUSD $978Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayAug 27, 2018from AthensThursdayAug 30, 2018in AthensOur saving$37PriceUSD $930Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 December 2017 the full payment of $892 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $892 for Spotlight on Greece, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 185 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $892 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,426 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,111 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spotlight on Greece