Self-Guided Cycling in Asturias
Not So Secret Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 28 Mar 2018
- US $ 860
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Llanes and end in Gijon! With the self-guided tour Self-Guided Cycling in Asturias, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Llanes, Spain and 5 other destinations in Spain. Self-Guided Cycling in Asturias includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 79 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Holiday starts in Llanes
- Day 2: Circular ride exploring Llanes villages and coves
- Day 3: Cycle across green rolling hills to Nueva de Llanes
- Day 4: Ride along the coast to Colunga
- Day 5: Circular cycling route from Colunga via Lastres harbour
- Day 6: Cycle to Aguero via cider capital of Villaviciosa and seafood of Tazones
- Day 7: Cycle to the welcoming seaside town of Gijon
- Day 8: Holiday ends in Gijon
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Robert19th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Self-Guided Cycling in Asturias
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayApr 1, 2018from Llanes8 DaysSundayApr 8, 2018to Gijon10+ seats leftUSD $860Based on Double
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Llanes8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Gijon10+ seats leftUSD $980Based on Double
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Llanes8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Gijon10+ seats leftUSD $1,140Based on Double
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Llanes8 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Gijon10+ seats leftUSD $1,160Based on Double
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Llanes8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Gijon10+ seats leftUSD $1,090Based on Double
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Llanes8 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Gijon10+ seats leftUSD $980Based on Double
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Llanes8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Gijon10+ seats leftUSD $860Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Llanes is the starting point and Gijon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2018 the full payment of $860 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $860 for Self-Guided Cycling in Asturias, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 872 km.
- Llanes (Spain)
- 15 km
- Nueva (Spain)
- 27 km
- Colunga (Spain)
- 13 km
- Villaviciosa (Spain)
- 398 km
- Aguero (Spain)
- 418 km
- Gijon (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $860 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Self-Guided Cycling in Asturias via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,529 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours