Best of the Rockies and Yellowstone
- Salt Lake City
Start in Edmonton and end in Salt Lake City! With the coach / bus tour Best of the Rockies and Yellowstone, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Edmonton, Canada and 19 other destinations in North America. Best of the Rockies and Yellowstone includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 79 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Guesthouse, Hut, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Explore!:Write a review
- Emma Dunleavy's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - ExcellentThis was my first Explore! Trip and I have to say it was absolutely fantastic! Our guide Shukhra... Read more
- Lorraine Chapple's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - ExcellentFantastic holiday. Thankyou
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Edmonton (Canada)
- Day 2: Drive to Jasper National Park; walk along Maligne Canyon and Lake
- Day 3: Mount Edith Cavell walk, optional float trip on the Athabasca River
- Day 4: Travel along the Icefields Parkway to Lake Louise
- Day 5: Lake Louise walk and gondola, continue to Canmore
- Day 6: Explore Banff National Park
- Day 7: Free day; optionals include Sulphur Mountain or hot springs
- Day 8: Drive to Glacier National Park (USA)
- Day 9: Travel along the scenic 'Going to the Sun Road'
- Day 10: Continue to Bozeman via Great Falls
- Day 11: Explore Yellowstone National Park including Mammoth Hot Springs
- Day 12: Discover Yellowstone's famous geysers
- Day 13: Travel to Jackson via Grand Teton National Park
- Day 14: Drive to Salt Lake City; tour the city including the Mormon Temple and Square
- Day 15: Trip ends in Salt Lake City
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Edmonton is the starting point and Salt Lake City is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Best of the Rockies and Yellowstone, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,204 km.
- Edmonton (Canada)
- 308 km
- Maligne Canyon (Canada)
- 42 km
- Maligne Lake (Canada)
- 35 km
- Mt Edith Cavell (Canada)
- 87 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 62 km
- Peyto Lake (Canada)
- 7 km
- Bow Lake (Canada)
- 84 km
- Bow Falls (Canada)
- 53 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 2 km
- Lake Agnes (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,797 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of the Rockies and Yellowstone via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,129 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours