Best of the Rockies and Yellowstone
- Salt Lake City
- Age range
- 16 to 79 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Guesthouse, Hut, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Elena Crasneanu's review about another Explore! tour5.0 - Excellent
Krakow is a fascinating city: history, architecture, food, concerts, art galleries, beautiful Christmas decorations, shopping, spas, what can I say lots to do and see, so booking extra days was the right thing to do. The trip was very organized, the... Read more
- Pierluigi Scazzeri's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
- Ulrike Entwistle's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
Explore tours was new to me and I will use them again. I liked my experience very much, we a knowledgeable guide and all questions were answered. Good camaraderie within the group.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Edmonton (Canada)
- Day 2: Drive to Jasper National Park; walk along Maligne Canyon and Lake
- Day 3: Mount Edith Cavell walk, optional float trip on the Athabasca River
- Day 4: Travel along the Icefields Parkway to Lake Louise
- Day 5: Lake Louise walk and gondola, continue to Canmore
- Day 6: Explore Banff National Park
- Day 7: Free day; optionals include Sulphur Mountain or hot springs
- Day 8: Drive to Glacier National Park (USA)
- Day 9: Travel along the scenic 'Going to the Sun Road'
- Day 10: Continue to Bozeman via Great Falls
- Day 11: Explore Yellowstone National Park including Mammoth Hot Springs
- Day 12: Discover Yellowstone's famous geysers
- Day 13: Travel to Jackson via Grand Teton National Park
- Day 14: Drive to Salt Lake City; tour the city including the Mormon Temple and Square
- Day 15: Trip ends in Salt Lake City
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Edmonton is the starting point and Salt Lake City is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Best of the Rockies and Yellowstone, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edmonton (Canada)
- 308 km
- Maligne Canyon (Canada)
- 42 km
- Maligne Lake (Canada)
- 35 km
- Mt Edith Cavell (Canada)
- 87 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 62 km
- Peyto Lake (Canada)
- 7 km
- Bow Lake (Canada)
- 84 km
- Bow Falls (Canada)
- 53 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 2 km
- Lake Agnes (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,898 tours in North America
- covered by 79 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of the Rockies and Yellowstone via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,204 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours