Cycle Italy Coast to Coast
- Age range
- 16 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- JoanneReuter's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
Our guide Kate was the best I ever had. Her sincerity and resilience is astonishing, plus she has a charming ability to maneuver the labyrinthine. World of Italian sightseeing. The hotels were not air conditioned well and it was hot. The breakfasts were... Read more
- LENKA MINARIKOVA's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
This was my first time in Puglia. The weather was great, the company was perfect, wine and dishes excellent. Thanks. I want more Puglian experiences.
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
MY FIRST TIME IN PUGLIA. I was looking forward and was not disappointed. Not everything was perfect, but it is OK. We were lucky to have really good people on board so the joy seeing all the beauties, enjoying all the goodies (great wine and fantastic... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Trip starts in Bologna Airport; drive to Pesaro
- Day 2: Ride to the picturesque medieval walled town of Urbino
- Day 3: Cycle across the Apennine mountains into Umbria
- Day 4: Ride through Umbria to Tuscan hilltop town of Montepulciano
- Day 5: A classic ride through Tuscan countryside to Siena
- Day 6: Free day in Siena. Optional Chianti Classico cycling
- Day 7: Scenic cycle ride to the Mediterranean coast
- Day 8: Trip ends in Pisa Airport
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Bologna is the starting point and Pisa is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cycle Italy Coast to Coast, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bologna (Italy)
- 141 km
- Pesaro (Italy)
- 26 km
- Fossombrone (Italy)
- 14 km
- Urbino (Italy)
- 42 km
- Gubbio (Italy)
- 12 km
- Camporeggiano (Italy)
- 59 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 8 km
- Pienza (Italy)
- 6 km
- San Quirico D'orcia (Italy)
- 11 km
- San Giovanni D'asso (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Italy Coast to Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,554 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours