Walking in the Rockies
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 29:23:34
- Our saving
- US $ 1,874
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Calgary! With the hiking & trekking tour Walking in the Rockies, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Calgary, Canada and 8 other destinations in Canada. Walking in the Rockies includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 79 year olds
- Lodge, Guesthouse, Hut
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip Calgary
- Day 2: Drive to Banff; hike Kananaskis Lookout Trail
- Day 3: Hiking in the Kananaskis Valley. Optional scenic helicopter flight
- Day 4: Hiking on the Edith and Cory Pass Trail
- Day 5: Morning drive to Kootenay N.P. Hike the Stanley Glacier Trail
- Day 6: Hike the Kindersley Pass-Sinclair Creek Trail. Optional visit to Radium Hot Spring
- Day 7: Optional visit to the Kicking Horse Grizzly Bear Refuge or rafting on the Kicking Horse river; drive Lake Louise walk round the lake
- Day 8: Transfer to Yoho National Park, hike the Iceline Trail and visit Takkakkaw falls
- Day 9: Drive along the Icefield Parkway and hike the Wilcox Pass; optional Ice walk or Sky Walk
- Day 10: In Jasper National Park; hike the Bald Hill Trail
- Day 11: In Jasper National Park; hike the Sulphur Skyline Trail
- Day 12: Drive to Banff; hike on Parker Ridge. Visit Banff and optional hot springs visit
- Day 13: Trip ends Calgary Airport
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Walking in the Rockies
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Calgary13 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to CalgaryOnly 3 seats left$78USD $1,874Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Calgary13 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to CalgaryOnly 1 seat left$96USD $2,294Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Calgary13 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$96USD $2,294Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Calgary13 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$96USD $2,294Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,874 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1874 for Walking in the Rockies, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 846 km.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 107 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 33 km
- Kananaskis (Canada)
- 65 km
- Kootenay National Park (Canada)
- 58 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 26 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 8 km
- Takakkaw Falls (Canada)
- 85 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 103 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 254 km
- Banff (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,874 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,544 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking in the Rockies via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,637 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours