Tour du Mont Blanc (2018)
- Jan Petrzela's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
We both had a wonderful time. It was all we had hoped for. Gusti and Bjossi were great.
- Tiffany Lin's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
This was my first time using tourradar/explore. Great 1st experience! My best friend and I decided to do a girl's trip and decided it would be much easier to have a guide tell us all about the beautiful country we were visiting along with not having to... Read more
- JoanneReuter's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
Our guide Kate was the best I ever had. Her sincerity and resilience is astonishing, plus she has a charming ability to maneuver the labyrinthine. World of Italian sightseeing. The hotels were not air conditioned well and it was hot. The breakfasts were... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip Geneva airport; drive to Argentiere near Chamonix
- Day 2: Cable car to La Flegere and trek via Lac Blanc to Argentiere
- Day 3: Hike to La Forclaz in Switzerland
- Day 4: Hike along the 'Bovine Route' to Champex
- Day 5: Trek along the Val Ferret to La Fouly
- Day 6: Trek via Grand Col Ferrett to La Palud in Italy
- Day 7: A rest day in La Palud near Courmayeur
- Day 8: Bus to Val Veny and trek to Les Chapieux
- Day 9: Hike via Col du Bonhomme to Les Contamines
- Day 10: Trek to Les Houches via Col du Voza
- Day 11: Drive to Geneva Airport where trip ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Geneva.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Tour du Mont Blanc (2018), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 65 km
- Argentiere (France)
- 8 km
- Chamonix (France)
- 5 km
- Lac de la Flegere (France)
- 4 km
- Argentiere (France)
- 6 km
- Col de Balme (Switzerland)
- 3 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Champex (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- La Fouly (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Col de Grand Ferret (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tour du Mont Blanc (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours