Tour du Mont Blanc (2018)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 54:42:33
Start and end in Geneva! With the hiking & trekking tour Tour du Mont Blanc (2018), you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Geneva, Switzerland and 14 other destinations in Europe. Tour du Mont Blanc (2018) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Explore!:Write a review
- Fenetta Phillips's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - ExcellentA well organised, well paced and very informative tour with an excellent tour leader and local guides.
- William Schanes's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - GoodOverall it was a good tour. A couple of general thoughts: Way to much walking on a couple of the days - just shy of 10 ... Read more
- LENKA MINARIKOVA's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - GoodThis was my first time in Puglia. The weather was great, the company was perfect, wine and dishes excellent. Thanks. I w... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip Geneva airport; drive to Argentiere near Chamonix
- Day 2: Cable car to La Flegere and trek via Lac Blanc to Argentiere
- Day 3: Hike to La Forclaz in Switzerland
- Day 4: Hike along the 'Bovine Route' to Champex
- Day 5: Trek along the Val Ferret to La Fouly
- Day 6: Trek via Grand Col Ferrett to La Palud in Italy
- Day 7: A rest day in La Palud near Courmayeur
- Day 8: Bus to Val Veny and trek to Les Chapieux
- Day 9: Hike via Col du Bonhomme to Les Contamines
- Day 10: Trek to Les Houches via Col du Voza
- Day 11: Drive to Geneva Airport where trip ends
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Geneva.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Tour du Mont Blanc (2018), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 248 km.
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 65 km
- Argentiere (France)
- 8 km
- Chamonix (France)
- 5 km
- Lac de la Flegere (France)
- 4 km
- Argentiere (France)
- 6 km
- Col de Balme (Switzerland)
- 3 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Champex (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- La Fouly (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Col de Grand Ferret (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tour du Mont Blanc (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours