Hiking in the Dolomites (2018)
- Age range
- 16 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
- Pauline Constable's review about another Explore! tour5.0 - Excellent
We had an 8 day Winter Adventure in Romania tour with “Explore” WOW what a great experience!! We explored the amazing scenery and history and sampled the delicious local foods of Romania. Our driver Adrian was great and helped us with our luggage and... Read more
- Elena Crasneanu's review about another Explore! tour5.0 - Excellent
Krakow is a fascinating city: history, architecture, food, concerts, art galleries, beautiful Christmas decorations, shopping, spas, what can I say lots to do and see, so booking extra days was the right thing to do. The trip was very organized, the... Read more
- Ulrike Entwistle's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
Explore tours was new to me and I will use them again. I liked my experience very much, we a knowledgeable guide and all questions were answered. Good camaraderie within the group.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Venice; drive to Dobbiaco (1200m)
- Day 2: Walk to the shores of emerald green Lake Braies
- Day 3: Trek through forest and alpine meadows to the Putzalm hut
- Day 4: Ridge walk along the Austria/Italian border
- Day 5: Free day: optional visits to Cortina, Leinz and Bolzano
- Day 6: Trek around the three iconic limestone peaks of Tre Cime
- Day 7: Trek from Pratopiazza to Strudelkpf summit
- Day 8: Trip ends at Venice Airport
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Hiking in the Dolomites (2018)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$33USD $1,617
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$33USD $1,617
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Venice5 seats left$33USD $1,617
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$33USD $1,617
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$33USD $1,617
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Venice.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Hiking in the Dolomites (2018), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 144 km
- Dobbiaco (Italy)
- 11 km
- Lago di Braies Pragser Wildsee (Italy)
- 5 km
- Bagni di Braies Vecchia (Italy)
- 16 km
- Moos (Italy)
- 24 km
- Cortina d’Ampezzo (Italy)
- 58 km
- Lienz (Austria)
- 114 km
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 74 km
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo (Italy)
- 10 km
- Prato Piazza (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,023 tours in Europe
- covered by 395 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hiking in the Dolomites (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,527 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours