Hiking in the Dolomites
Not So Secret Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 28 Mar 2018
- US $ 1,470
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Venice! With the hiking & trekking tour Hiking in the Dolomites, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Venice, Italy and 9 other destinations in Europe. Hiking in the Dolomites includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 79 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Venice; drive to Dobbiaco (1200m)
- Day 2: Walk to the shores of emerald green Lake Braies
- Day 3: Trek through forest and alpine meadows to the Putzalm hut
- Day 4: Ridge walk along the Austria/Italian border
- Day 5: Free day: optional visits to Cortina, Leinz and Bolzano
- Day 6: Trek around the three iconic limestone peaks of Tre Cime
- Day 7: Trek from Pratopiazza to Strudelkpf summit
- Day 8: Trip ends at Venice Airport
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Hiking in the Dolomites
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Venice8 seats leftUSD $1,470Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $1,490Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $1,490Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $1,490Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $1,490Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Venice5 seats leftUSD $1,490Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Venice.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2018 the full payment of $1,470 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1470 for Hiking in the Dolomites, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 592 km.
- Venice (Italy)
- 144 km
- Dobbiaco (Italy)
- 11 km
- Lago di Braies Pragser Wildsee (Italy)
- 5 km
- Bagni di Braies Vecchia (Italy)
- 16 km
- Moos (Italy)
- 24 km
- Cortina d’Ampezzo (Italy)
- 58 km
- Lienz (Austria)
- 114 km
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 74 km
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo (Italy)
- 10 km
- Prato Piazza (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,470 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,447 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hiking in the Dolomites via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,529 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours