Journey Through the Balkans (2018)
- Age range
- 16 to 79 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
- Elena Crasneanu's review about another Explore! tour5.0 - Excellent
Krakow is a fascinating city: history, architecture, food, concerts, art galleries, beautiful Christmas decorations, shopping, spas, what can I say lots to do and see, so booking extra days was the right thing to do. The trip was very organized, the... Read more
- Ulrike Entwistle's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
Explore tours was new to me and I will use them again. I liked my experience very much, we a knowledgeable guide and all questions were answered. Good camaraderie within the group.
- Jan Petrzela's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
We both had a wonderful time. It was all we had hoped for. Gusti and Bjossi were great.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Dobrota
- Day 2: Walking tour of medieval Kotor and a boat trip in the bay
- Day 3: Swimming at Budva Town; opportunity of a boat trip on Skadar Lake
- Day 4: Visit Moraca Monastery and walk in Durmitor National Park; arrive in Zabljak
- Day 5: Visit Mileseva Monastery; stay overnight in Sirogojno Open Air Museum (Serbia)
- Day 6: Drive to Mokra Gora; chance to ride on the historic Sargan Eight Railway
- Day 7: Visit the famed Bridge over the Drina; drive to Sarajevo (Bosnia Herzegovina)
- Day 8: Free day in Sarajevo; option to take a tunnel tour
- Day 9: Drive to historic Mostar for a city tour and time to explore
- Day 10: Stop at Tvrdos Monastery with the chance for a wine tasting; city tour of Trebinje
- Day 11: Discover Dubrovnik on foot
- Day 12: Trip ends in Cavtat
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
Journey Through the Balkans (2018)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Cavtat10+ seats left$80USD $1,910
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Cavtat10+ seats left$80USD $1,910
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Cavtat10+ seats left$80USD $1,910
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to Cavtat10+ seats left$89USD $2,131
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Cavtat10+ seats left$80USD $1,910
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Serbia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dobrota is the starting point and Cavtat is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Journey Through the Balkans (2018), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dobrota (Montenegro)
- 4 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 94 km
- Durmitor National Park (Montenegro)
- 7 km
- Zabljak (Montenegro)
- 77 km
- Mokra Gora (Serbia)
- 101 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 82 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 21 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Journey Through the Balkans (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,523 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours