Journey Through the Balkans
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 21:36:35
- Our saving
- US $ 1,805
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Dobrota and end in Cavtat! With the adventure tour Journey Through the Balkans, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Dobrota, Montenegro and 10 other destinations in Europe. Journey Through the Balkans includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 79 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Villa
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Dobrota
- Day 2: Walking tour of medieval Kotor and a boat trip in the bay
- Day 3: Swimming at Budva Town; opportunity of a boat trip on Skadar Lake
- Day 4: Visit Moraca Monastery and walk in Durmitor National Park; arrive in Zabljak
- Day 5: Visit Mileseva Monastery; stay overnight in Sirogojno Open Air Museum (Serbia)
- Day 6: Drive to Mokra Gora; chance to ride on the historic Sargan Eight Railway
- Day 7: Visit the famed Bridge over the Drina; drive to Sarajevo (Bosnia Herzegovina)
- Day 8: Free day in Sarajevo; option to take a tunnel tour
- Day 9: Drive to historic Mostar for a city tour and time to explore
- Day 10: Stop at Tvrdos Monastery with the chance for a wine tasting; city tour of Trebinje
- Day 11: Discover Dubrovnik on foot
- Day 12: Trip ends in Cavtat
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Journey Through the Balkans
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to CavtatOnly 3 seats left$75USD $1,805Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Cavtat0 seats left$75USD $1,805Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Cavtat10+ seats left$83USD $1,997Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Cavtat5 seats left$83USD $1,997Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Cavtat10+ seats left$75USD $1,805Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Cavtat10+ seats left$75USD $1,805Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Cavtat4 seats left$75USD $1,805Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Serbia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dobrota is the starting point and Cavtat is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,805 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1805 for Journey Through the Balkans, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 483 km.
- Dobrota (Montenegro)
- 4 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 94 km
- Durmitor National Park (Montenegro)
- 7 km
- Zabljak (Montenegro)
- 77 km
- Mokra Gora (Serbia)
- 101 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 82 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 21 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,805 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Journey Through the Balkans via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours