Journey Through the Balkans (2018)
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 34:55:49
- Our saving
- US $ 1,795
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Dobrota and end in Cavtat! With the discovery tour Journey Through the Balkans (2018), you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Dobrota, Montenegro and 10 other destinations in Europe. Journey Through the Balkans (2018) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 14 to 79 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
Other reviews about Explore!:Write a review
- Brooke D's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - GoodAs indicated in my ratings, overall, I enjoyed the tour and I'm glad that I went. For the short version, I'd recommend ... Read more
- Emily Buncombe's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - ExcellentTour guide was absolutely fantastic, this tour is an absolute must, and definitely recommend doing all the optionals. Me... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Dobrota
- Day 2: Walking tour of medieval Kotor and a boat trip in the bay
- Day 3: Swimming at Budva Town; opportunity of a boat trip on Skadar Lake
- Day 4: Visit Moraca Monastery and walk in Durmitor National Park; arrive in Zabljak
- Day 5: Visit Mileseva Monastery; stay overnight in Sirogojno Open Air Museum (Serbia)
- Day 6: Drive to Mokra Gora; chance to ride on the historic Sargan Eight Railway
- Day 7: Visit the famed Bridge over the Drina; drive to Sarajevo (Bosnia Herzegovina)
- Day 8: Free day in Sarajevo; option to take a tunnel tour
- Day 9: Drive to historic Mostar for a city tour and time to explore
- Day 10: Stop at Tvrdos Monastery with the chance for a wine tasting; city tour of Trebinje
- Day 11: Discover Dubrovnik on foot
- Day 12: Trip ends in Cavtat
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Journey Through the Balkans (2018)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to CavtatOnly 3 seats left$75USD $1,795
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Dobrota12 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to CavtatOnly 2 seats left$75USD $1,795
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Serbia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dobrota is the starting point and Cavtat is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 October 2018 the full payment of $1,795 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1795 for Journey Through the Balkans (2018), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 483 km.
- Dobrota (Montenegro)
- 4 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 94 km
- Durmitor National Park (Montenegro)
- 7 km
- Zabljak (Montenegro)
- 77 km
- Mokra Gora (Serbia)
- 101 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 82 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 21 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,795 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Journey Through the Balkans (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20,821 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours