Historic Baltic Republics (2018)
Save up to 75% Get early access
starts in 07:25:08
- Our saving
- US $ 1,782
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore the cobbled streets of Tallinn
- Visit the lively local market in Riga
- Admire the baroque architecture in Vilnius.
- Sample delicious local cuisine
- Age range
- 14 to 79 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
Start in Tallinn and end in Vilnius! With the discovery tour Historic Baltic Republics (2018), you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Tallinn to Vilnius and through Tallinn, Estonia and 9 other destinations in Europe. Historic Baltic Republics (2018) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- FenettaWritten on September 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentA well organised, well paced and very informative tour with an excellent tour leader and local guides.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Tallinn (Estonia)
- Day 2: Morning walking tour of Tallinn with a free afternoon
- Day 3: Tour of Saaremaa Island including Kaali Meteorite Crater
- Day 4: Explore Kuressare including Saint Laurentius Church
- Day 5: Travelling to Tartu, the oldest town in Estonia
- Day 6: Morning walking tour of Tartu including Toomemagi Hill
- Day 7: See Cesis and Sigulda en route to Riga (Latvia)
- Day 8: Walking tour of Riga's historic old town
- Day 9: Free day in Riga or the chance to visit Jurmala
- Day 10: Rundale Palace and the Hill of Crosses en route to Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- Day 11: Visit Curonian Spit National Park with time on the beach
- Day 12: Walking tour of Kaunas including the castle ruins
- Day 13: Vilnius via Pazaislis Monastery and Trakai Castle
- Day 14: Tour of Vilnius including the Chapel of the Dawn
- Day 15: Trip ends in Vilnius
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Historic Baltic Republics (2018)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Tallinn15 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Vilnius10+ seats left$198$1,980-10%USD $1,782
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Tallinn15 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Vilnius10+ seats left$198$1,980-10%USD $1,782
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Vilnius is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $1,782 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1782 for Historic Baltic Republics (2018), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,214 km.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 162 km
- Saaremaa (Estonia)
- 239 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
- 222 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Jurmala (Latvia)
- 216 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 29 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 189 km
- Kaunas (Lithuania)
- 92 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,782 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,876 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Historic Baltic Republics (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Historic Baltic Republics (2018)