Historic Baltic Republics (2018)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 20 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,735
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Tallinn and end in Vilnius! With the discovery tour Historic Baltic Republics (2018), you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Tallinn to Vilnius and through Tallinn, Estonia and 9 other destinations in Europe. Historic Baltic Republics (2018) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 14 to 79 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Explore!:Write a review
- LENKA MINARIKOVA's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - GoodThis was my first time in Puglia. The weather was great, the company was perfect, wine and dishes excellent. Thanks. I w... Read more
- Duncan Cope's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - GoodI was enjoying the tour although I think it could be improved with a tweak of the logistics. I say "was enjoying" becaus... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Tallinn (Estonia)
- Day 2: Morning walking tour of Tallinn with a free afternoon
- Day 3: Tour of Saaremaa Island including Kaali Meteorite Crater
- Day 4: Explore Kuressare including Saint Laurentius Church
- Day 5: Travelling to Tartu, the oldest town in Estonia
- Day 6: Morning walking tour of Tartu including Toomemagi Hill
- Day 7: See Cesis and Sigulda en route to Riga (Latvia)
- Day 8: Walking tour of Riga's historic old town
- Day 9: Free day in Riga or the chance to visit Jurmala
- Day 10: Rundale Palace and the Hill of Crosses en route to Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- Day 11: Visit Curonian Spit National Park with time on the beach
- Day 12: Walking tour of Kaunas including the castle ruins
- Day 13: Vilnius via Pazaislis Monastery and Trakai Castle
- Day 14: Tour of Vilnius including the Chapel of the Dawn
- Day 15: Trip ends in Vilnius
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Historic Baltic Republics (2018)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Tallinn15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Vilnius0 seats left$39USD $1,901Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Tallinn15 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Vilnius0 seats left$39USD $1,901Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Tallinn15 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Vilnius10+ seats left$35USD $1,735
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Tallinn15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Vilnius7 seats left$39USD $1,901
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Tallinn15 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Vilnius6 seats left$39USD $1,901
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Tallinn15 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Vilnius4 seats left$39USD $1,901
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Tallinn15 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Vilnius10+ seats left$38USD $1,882
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Tallinn15 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Vilnius10+ seats left$38USD $1,882
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Vilnius is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 September 2018 the full payment of $1,735 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1735 for Historic Baltic Republics (2018), but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,214 km.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 162 km
- Saaremaa (Estonia)
- 239 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
- 222 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Jurmala (Latvia)
- 216 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 29 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 189 km
- Kaunas (Lithuania)
- 92 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,735 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Historic Baltic Republics (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,964 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours