Golden Fleece (incl. 7 days cruising - until Feb
- Marvel at Istanbul's mosques and palaces
- Discover spectacular Santorini island sunsets
- Feast at a taverna beneath the Acropolis
- Soak up the party vibes at Paradise Beach
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Rather Poor
- RLRachelleWritten on September 7, 20164.0 - GoodI explored Turkey and the Greek Islands on Contiki Golden Fleece with tour guide Nicole. This tour was a great way to see a lot in a very short time. Accommodation on the ship was very comfortable and the food was plentiful and delicious. Nicole was a fantastic tour guide, very friendly and knowledgeable. She knew several hidden restaurants on Santorini & Mykonos with great food and or/great views. She also gave fantastic advice on which shore excursions to take part in and extra points for taking me up the hill on Simi as I would have gotten lost on my own and the views from top were beautiful!Show detailed ratings
- KLKelseyWritten on September 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe took part in the Golden Fleece Contiki tour in 2014 with Nicole. It was a very enjoyable experience, and we found Nicole to be an amazing and knowledgable tour director. We were so lucky to have her, and wouldn't change it for the world. Thank you Nicole, you made our experience even more enjoyable with your expertise and organisation. Kelsey and RichShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Istanbul
- Day 3: Cruising to Kusadasi
- Day 4: Athens and sail to Istanbul
- Day 5: Santorini
- Day 6: Crete
- Day 7: Simi via Rhodes
- Day 8: Cruising to Mykonos via Chios
- Day 9: Arrival into Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Sailing & Cruise: sun, sea, sand & adventure with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2015
What is the port tax for?
The port tax is charged by the local government authorities as a fee for entering the port and therefore needs to be covered and paid upfront before the tour departs.
- March 12, 2015
Does the price include airfare from USA to Athens?
The airfares are not included in the price of the tour, our prices usually reflects only the land component of the trip, some meals and accommodation.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Golden Fleece (incl. 7 days cruising - until Feb, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 562 km
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 379 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 230 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 140 km
- Crete (Greece)
- 304 km
- Rhodes (Greece)
- 52 km
- Symi (Greece)
- 249 km
- Chios (Greece)
- 123 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 153 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,239 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,120 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Golden Fleece (incl. 7 days cruising - until Feb