Family Into the Wild West (2018)
- Age range
- 7 to 79 year olds
- Camping, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
- Travel style
- mari fitzduff's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
Good mixture of cycling, sightseeing, swimming, history, landscapes and small and large villages and cities. A wonderful way to see Cuba and learn about her history.
- Shirley cornthwaite's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
Should have a better quality bus. Three 12 hour drives in an older bus with no shocks at the back of the bus. Two of us had back pain from being bounced around on the rough roads. Also no air conditioning in bus and country is very hot. Noted another tour... Read more
- Henning Volke's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
Amazing tour with a lot of cultural insights!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tour starts Las Vegas
- Day 2: In Las Vegas; cruise The Strip
- Day 3: Visit Zion National Park before arriving in Springdale campsite
- Day 4: Walks in Bryce canyon and overnight in a teepee
- Day 5: Drive to Moab via Capitol Reef
- Day 6: Walks in Arches National Park before returning to Moab
- Day 7: Explore Monument Valley before staying with the Navajo Indians
- Day 8: Visit Lake Powell via a visit to Navajo Monument and hike to ruins
- Day 9: Enjoy Lake Powell
- Day 10: Drive to the Grand Canyon; afternoon rim walk
- Day 11: Explore the Grand Canyon; optional helicopter flight
- Day 12: Travel along Route 66 back to Las Vegas
- Day 13: Tour Ends Las Vegas
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do we need to give parental consent for Family Adventures?
Any child under the age of 16 wishing to participate in the advertised activities can do so only with full consent of their parent or guardian.
What are the age limits for Family Adventures?
Because of the active nature of Family Adventures, we provide guidelines regarding the minimum age for each trip. This ranges from 7 years, depending on the level of activity involved and overall suitability for younger children. Please check individual trip pages for specific information about this. Our dedicated Teenage Trips and Teen Departures are generally for families with children aged 11 to 17. On certain trips the minimum age limits are strictly applied, on others there may be some flexibility. Please contact us if your requirements are not straightforward; if for example, you have one child who is below the age threshold but another who is not.
What is the average party size for Family Adventures?
Group size usually ranges from between 10 to 18 people, depending on the type of trip, the transport and accommodation used and activities included. We rarely have groups that are smaller than six or seven people and the average group size is 12 people. You will typically be travelling with between three and five other families. We very occasionally have groups that are smaller than six or seven people. On rare occasions you may be the only family on the trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Family Into the Wild West (2018), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 228 km
- Springdale (USA)
- 12 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 113 km
- Capitol Reef National Park (USA)
- 147 km
- Moab (USA)
- 182 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 52 km
- Navajo National Monument (USA)
- 79 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 124 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,769 tours in North America
- covered by 78 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Family Into the Wild West (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,102 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours