Highlights of Eastern Europe (2018)
- Elena Crasneanu's review about another Explore! tour5.0 - Excellent
Krakow is a fascinating city: history, architecture, food, concerts, art galleries, beautiful Christmas decorations, shopping, spas, what can I say lots to do and see, so booking extra days was the right thing to do. The trip was very organized, the... Read more
- Ulrike Entwistle's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
Explore tours was new to me and I will use them again. I liked my experience very much, we a knowledgeable guide and all questions were answered. Good camaraderie within the group.
- Jan Petrzela's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
We both had a wonderful time. It was all we had hoped for. Gusti and Bjossi were great.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join the trip in Krakow, Poland
- Day 2: Walk in the Old Quarter; option to visit Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Day 3: Rafting in Dunajec Gorge; arrive in the Tatras Mountains, Slovakia
- Day 4: Hiking in the Tatras Mountains
- Day 5: Train to Banska Bystrica with an orientation walk on arrival
- Day 6: Excursion to Banska Stiavnica and visit to the Mining Museum
- Day 7: Drive to Budapest, Hungary and take a guided walking tour
- Day 8: Free day in Budapest with the opportunity to visit a thermal bath
- Day 9: Drive to Bratislava, Slovakia with a walking tour on arrival
- Day 10: Train to Vienna, Austria; chance to travel back by boat
- Day 11: Visit to Lednice-Valtice and wine tasting in Mikulov, Czech Republic
- Day 12: Train to Prague and explore on foot
- Day 13: Free day in Prague with the option to visit Konopiste Castle
- Day 14: Trip ends in Prague
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sunita26th November 2018
Highlights of Eastern Europe (2018)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Budapest14 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$88USD $2,112
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Budapest14 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$88USD $2,112
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Budapest14 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$88USD $2,112
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Budapest14 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$88USD $2,112
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Budapest14 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$88USD $2,112
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Highlights of Eastern Europe (2018), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Krakow (Poland)
- 132 km
- Spis Castle (Slovakia)
- 40 km
- Tatranska Lomnica (Slovakia)
- 96 km
- Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)
- 138 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Valtice (Czech Republic)
- 7 km
- Lednice (Czech Republic)
- 12 km
- Mikulov (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of Eastern Europe (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,481 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours