Walking in Crete (2018)
- Our saving
- US $ 970
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Chania and end in Heraklion! With the hiking & trekking tour Walking in Crete (2018), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Chania, Greece and 6 other destinations in Greece. Walking in Crete (2018) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Explore!:Write a review
- Emily Buncombe's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - ExcellentTour guide was absolutely fantastic, this tour is an absolute must, and definitely recommend doing all the optionals. Me... Read more
- Brooke D's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - GoodAs indicated in my ratings, overall, I enjoyed the tour and I'm glad that I went. For the short version, I'd recommend ... Read more
- LENKA MINARIKOVA's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - GoodThis was my first time in Puglia. The weather was great, the company was perfect, wine and dishes excellent. Thanks. I w... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip Chania
- Day 2: Walking tour of Chania; drive to Omalos Plateau
- Day 3: Optional walks in the White Mountains
- Day 4: Hike Samaria Gorge; ferry to Loutro
- Day 5: Exploring Loutro
- Day 6: Morning relaxing; ferry to Chora Sfakion; drive to Zaros
- Day 7: Hiking Zaros Gorge
- Day 8: Drive to Heraklion airport where trip ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Walking in Crete (2018)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- May 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Chania8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Heraklion0 seats left$20USD $970Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Chania8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Heraklion4 seats left$20USD $970
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Chania is the starting point and Heraklion is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 October 2018 the full payment of $970 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $970 for Walking in Crete (2018), but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 151 km.
- Chania (Greece)
- 31 km
- Samaria Gorge (Greece)
- 1 km
- Agia Roumeli (Greece)
- 11 km
- Loutro (Greece)
- 5 km
- Hora Sfakion (Greece)
- 70 km
- Zaros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Heraklion (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $970 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking in Crete (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20,607 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours