Walking in Crete (2018)
- Tiffany Lin's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
This was my first time using tourradar/explore. Great 1st experience! My best friend and I decided to do a girl's trip and decided it would be much easier to have a guide tell us all about the beautiful country we were visiting along with not having to... Read more
- Emily Buncombe's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
Tour guide was absolutely fantastic, this tour is an absolute must, and definitely recommend doing all the optionals. Messini should not be missed.
- Elena Crasneanu's review about another Explore! tour5.0 - Excellent
Krakow is a fascinating city: history, architecture, food, concerts, art galleries, beautiful Christmas decorations, shopping, spas, what can I say lots to do and see, so booking extra days was the right thing to do. The trip was very organized, the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip Chania
- Day 2: Walking tour of Chania; drive to Omalos Plateau
- Day 3: Optional walks in the White Mountains
- Day 4: Hike Samaria Gorge; ferry to Loutro
- Day 5: Exploring Loutro
- Day 6: Morning relaxing; ferry to Chora Sfakion; drive to Zaros
- Day 7: Hiking Zaros Gorge
- Day 8: Drive to Heraklion airport where trip ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
Walking in Crete (2018)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Chania8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Heraklion5 seats left$43USD $1,037
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Chania8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Heraklion9 seats left$43USD $1,037
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Chania8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Heraklion8 seats left$43USD $1,037
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Chania8 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Heraklion10+ seats left$43USD $1,037
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Chania8 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Heraklion10+ seats left$43USD $1,037
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Chania is the starting point and Heraklion is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Walking in Crete (2018), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Chania (Greece)
- 31 km
- Samaria Gorge (Greece)
- 1 km
- Agia Roumeli (Greece)
- 11 km
- Loutro (Greece)
- 5 km
- Hora Sfakion (Greece)
- 70 km
- Zaros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Heraklion (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,292 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking in Crete (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,501 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours