Walking in Crete
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 960
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Chania and end in Heraklion! With the hiking & trekking tour Walking in Crete, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Chania, Greece and 6 other destinations in Greece. Walking in Crete includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 79 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Ferry
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip Chania
- Day 2: Walking tour of Chania; drive to Omalos Plateau
- Day 3: Optional walks in the White Mountains
- Day 4: Hike Samaria Gorge; ferry to Loutro
- Day 5: Exploring Loutro
- Day 6: Morning relaxing; ferry to Chora Sfakion; drive to Zaros
- Day 7: Hiking Zaros Gorge
- Day 8: Drive to Heraklion airport where trip ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Walking in Crete
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Chania8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Heraklion6 seats left$20USD $960Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Chania8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Heraklion8 seats left$20USD $960Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Chania8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Heraklion10+ seats left$20USD $960Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Chania is the starting point and Heraklion is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $960 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $960 for Walking in Crete, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 151 km.
- Chania (Greece)
- 31 km
- Samaria Gorge (Greece)
- 1 km
- Agia Roumeli (Greece)
- 11 km
- Loutro (Greece)
- 5 km
- Hora Sfakion (Greece)
- 70 km
- Zaros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Heraklion (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $960 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking in Crete via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours