Camino de Santiago
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,526
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Madrid and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the hiking & trekking tour Camino de Santiago, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 8 other destinations in Spain. Camino de Santiago includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 79 year olds
- Hotel, Villa
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
Other reviews about Explore!:Write a review
- LENKA MINARIKOVA's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - GoodThis was my first time in Puglia. The weather was great, the company was perfect, wine and dishes excellent. Thanks. I w... Read more
- Duncan Cope's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - GoodI was enjoying the tour although I think it could be improved with a tweak of the logistics. I say "was enjoying" becaus... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tour starts at Madrid airport. Walking tour of Leon
- Day 2: Walk from Hospital de Orbigo to Astorga
- Day 3: Ascend to the Iron Cross (1,482 m); descend to Molinaseca
- Day 4: Walk to the pretty mountain village of O Cebreiro
- Day 5: Pass the famous 100 km landmark
- Day 6: Descend to Palas de Rei
- Day 7: Hike through rural Galicia; cross the medieval bridge near Melide
- Day 8: Walk through local villages en route to El Amenal
- Day 9: Arrive in Santiago de Compostela
- Day 10: Free day in Santiago; optional visit to Cape Finisterre
- Day 11: Tour ends Santiago
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Camino de Santiago
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Santiago de Compostela4 seats left$68USD $1,642Based on Twin Share
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Madrid11 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Santiago de Compostela0 seats left$68USD $1,642Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Madrid11 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 August 2018 the full payment of $1,526 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1526 for Camino de Santiago, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 544 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 289 km
- Leon (Spain)
- 30 km
- Hospital de Orbigo (Spain)
- 15 km
- Astorga (Spain)
- 38 km
- Molinaseca (Spain)
- 47 km
- O Cebreiro (Spain)
- 70 km
- Palas de Rei (Spain)
- 13 km
- Melide (Spain)
- 43 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,526 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,653 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Camino de Santiago via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,496 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours