Cycle Albania (2018)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 58:29:25
- Our saving
- US $ 1,072
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Tirana! With the bicycle tour Cycle Albania (2018), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Tirana, Albania and 10 other destinations in Europe. Cycle Albania (2018) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Explore!:Write a review
- Fenetta Phillips's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - ExcellentA well organised, well paced and very informative tour with an excellent tour leader and local guides.
- William Schanes's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - GoodOverall it was a good tour. A couple of general thoughts: Way to much walking on a couple of the days - just shy of 10 ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip at Tirana Airport. Drive to Pogradec on Lake Ohrid
- Day 2: Cycle from Lake Ohrid to Korça
- Day 3: Climb into the heart of the Gramoz Mountians to Germenj
- Day 4: Ride through Vjosa Valley; drive onto Gjirokaster
- Day 5: Cycle to Saranda via Butrint archaeological treasure
- Day 6: Ride the Albanian Riviera to Qeparo
- Day 7: Cycle to Dhermi then drive to Berat
- Day 8: Trip ends Tirana Airport
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycle Albania (2018)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayOct 12, 2018from Tirana8 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Tirana10+ seats left$119$1,190-10%USD $1,072
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Tirana.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,072 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1072 for Cycle Albania (2018), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 488 km.
- Tirana (Albania)
- 85 km
- Pogradec (Albania)
- 28 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 56 km
- Korca (Albania)
- 45 km
- Germenj (Albania)
- 44 km
- Gjirokaster (Albania)
- 36 km
- Butrint National Park (Albania)
- 12 km
- Saranda (Albania)
- 25 km
- Qeparo (Albania)
- 19 km
- Dhermi (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,072 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Albania (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours