Along the Blue Danube (2018)
- Age range
- 14 to 79 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Jan Petrzela's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
We both had a wonderful time. It was all we had hoped for. Gusti and Bjossi were great.
- Tiffany Lin's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
This was my first time using tourradar/explore. Great 1st experience! My best friend and I decided to do a girl's trip and decided it would be much easier to have a guide tell us all about the beautiful country we were visiting along with not having to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip Vienna; travel to Passau
- Day 2: Cycle from Passau through small villages to Schlögen
- Day 3: Cycle the 'Great Loop' from Schlögen to Linz
- Day 4: Pedal through the fertile countryside to Grein
- Day 5: Cycle from Grein to Melk
- Day 6: Ride along the terraced vineyards to Krems
- Day 7: Cycle the Krems and Danube tow paths to Tulln
- Day 8: Arrive in Vienna by bike for orientation tour
- Day 9: Trip ends Vienna
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nathalie19th October 2018
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Vienna.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Along the Blue Danube (2018), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 221 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 36 km
- Schlögen (Austria)
- 33 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 43 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 36 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 28 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 35 km
- Tulln (Austria)
- 27 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Along the Blue Danube (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,729 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours