Along the Blue Danube (2018)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
Start and end in Vienna! With the discovery tour Along the Blue Danube (2018), you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Vienna, Austria and 7 other destinations in Europe. Along the Blue Danube (2018) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 14 to 79 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Explore!:Write a review
- Fenetta Phillips's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - ExcellentA well organised, well paced and very informative tour with an excellent tour leader and local guides.
- William Schanes's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - GoodOverall it was a good tour. A couple of general thoughts: Way to much walking on a couple of the days - just shy of 10 ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip Vienna; travel to Passau
- Day 2: Cycle from Passau through small villages to Schlögen
- Day 3: Cycle the 'Great Loop' from Schlögen to Linz
- Day 4: Pedal through the fertile countryside to Grein
- Day 5: Cycle from Grein to Melk
- Day 6: Ride along the terraced vineyards to Krems
- Day 7: Cycle the Krems and Danube tow paths to Tulln
- Day 8: Arrive in Vienna by bike for orientation tour
- Day 9: Trip ends Vienna
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Vienna.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Along the Blue Danube (2018), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 459 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 221 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 36 km
- Schlögen (Austria)
- 33 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 43 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 36 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 28 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 35 km
- Tulln (Austria)
- 27 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,876 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Along the Blue Danube (2018) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,919 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours