- US $ 3,520
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Anchorage! With the adventure tour Outdoor Alaska, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Anchorage, USA and 10 other destinations in USA. Outdoor Alaska includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 79 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join tour in Anchorage
- Day 2: Drive to Portage Valley for guided hike, continue to Seward
- Day 3: Discover Kenai Fjords National Park
- Day 4: Free day; optional sea kayaking or cruise to National Park
- Day 5: Drive and ferry to Valdez via Portage Glacier and Whittier
- Day 6: Journey to McCarthy via Keystone Canyon
- Day 7: Walk in Wrangell St Elias National Park
- Day 8: Free day; optional hike along the Kennicott Glacier or rafting
- Day 9: Travel along the Denali Highway to Tangle Lakes
- Day 10: Continue to Denali National Park
- Day 11: In Denali National Park; search for wildlife on walks
- Day 12: Morning visit Denali Visitor Centre, afternoon head to Talkeetna
- Day 13: Visit Hatchers Pass mine, return to Anchorage
- Day 14: Tour ends Anchorage
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Anchorage14 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Anchorage6 seats leftUSD $3,520Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Anchorage14 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Anchorage4 seats leftUSD $3,750Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Anchorage14 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Anchorage6 seats leftUSD $3,750Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Anchorage14 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Anchorage10+ seats leftUSD $3,750Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2018 the full payment of $3,520 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3520 for Outdoor Alaska, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,311 km.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 126 km
- Seward (USA)
- 22 km
- Kenai Fjords National Park (USA)
- 22 km
- Seward (USA)
- 85 km
- Whittier (USA)
- 132 km
- Valdez (USA)
- 25 km
- Keystone Canyon (USA)
- 165 km
- McCarthy (USA)
- 31 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 216 km
- Tangle Lakes (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,520 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,314 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Outdoor Alaska via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,534 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours