Aegean Classic Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 1,395
- Visit the stunning ancient city of Ephesus
- Stroll the fortified town of Rhodes
- Chill at a taverna beneath the Acropolis
- Play in the azure waters of Mykonos
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Ocean Cruise
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on January 23, 20182.5 - AverageThey say #NoRegrets but this trip should have been hashtagged #SoManyRegrets. What a colossal waste of money. The way this trip is marketed makes you assume you're going to be laying back relaxing on a yacht, not on a cruise packed like sardines with grumpy seniors. We were on the Celestyal Olympia aka Celestyal "No Redeeming Qualities". As for the Contiki group, we had a very small group (10 people, if that) that was very separated; we didn't have the traditional Contiki bonding that you get on other tours. It felt very highschool and clique- y. The excursions themselves, especially the trip to Santorini, are WAY overpriced for what you get. We spent half an hour if not longer on a bus up to Santorini and literally had an hour of free time to walk around and see the island until we had to go back. We were told we'd be going up to one of the other towns via donkey which I was really excited about, until we were then informed that we "didn't have enough time" because apparently we were coordinating with another group. Contiki has many other awesome tours but this one did not make the cut. Don't waste your money.Show detailed ratings
- GGraceWritten on September 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentReally great. Nicole was organized and professional.Show detailed ratings
- MMMeaganWritten on September 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur trip was amazing and Nicole had all the local knowledge to make our experience more personal by taking the time to get to know us individually, making sure we didn't miss a thing we wanted to experience! When I think back to our 4 months in Europe, the Agean Classic is on the top of my list for memories. Nicole also went above and beyond and helped us out in a big way when we got back to Athens and found out another trip we had booked (to Egypt) had been cancelled. Nicole helped us out with ferry guides and plan our extra unplanned stay in GreeceShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 3: Cruising to Patmos via Kusadasi
- Day 4: Patmos to Rhodes
- Day 5: Cruising to Santorini via Crete
- Day 6: Santorini to Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Sailing & Cruise: sun, sea, sand & adventure with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Sailing, Cruise & Beach Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
For the Aegean Classic tour, do you know what cruise line this is?
The tour operator uses Celestyal cruises on their departures.
What is the group size of this tour?
Contiki's group size for these trips usually varies between 20-30 people, with a mix of solo travellers, friends and couples.
Can you also advise the cruise line used for this tour?
The cruise is operated by Louis Hellenic Cruises.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Aegean Classic Cruise
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Athens6 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to AthensNot available in your region
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Athens6 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$35USD $1,395
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Athens6 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$35USD $1,395
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Athens6 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$35USD $1,395
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Athens6 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$35USD $1,395
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 October 2018 the full payment of $1,395 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1395 for Aegean Classic Cruise, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 86 km
- Patmos (Greece)
- 179 km
- Rhodes (Greece)
- 335 km
- Crete (Greece)
- 140 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,395 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Aegean Classic Cruise