Eastern Road (End Berlin, 13 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,184
- Attend a polish feast in Warsaw
- See the remains of the Berlin Wall
- Visit the site of Checkpoint Charlie
- Savour local coffee in Vienna
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Yurt
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAndrewWritten on May 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentTammy rocked my world. She was the sun to my stars. She was the peanut butter to my jelly. Woo! Tammy!Show detailed ratings
- MMichaelWritten on May 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentTammy was an awesome guide, she is very knowledgeable on attractions and how to get around using public transport. She is always ready to answer your questions and he bubbly personality and jokes will certainly make your experience so much better!Show detailed ratings
- TTjWritten on April 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentDone a eastern roads; Best tm I've met so far. Funny, Knowledgeable, And always ready to party.Show detailed ratings
- MSMayaWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip excedded my expectations was so much fun. Learnt more about the countries and going out in the evening. 5 different countries 13 days so much fun.Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenWritten on September 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentTrent was the ideal combination of historian, teacher, pub crawl leader, friend & problem solver! Couldn't rate him higherShow detailed ratings
- CChelseaWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentSuch an amazing trip with an incredible guide!! His dedication and the knowledge he had to offer us was incredible!! I even had friends say that they did the exact same tour but were jealous because of all the extra bits that we got to do because of our tour guide Trent!!Show detailed ratings
- ETEdwardWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentTrip was highly enjoyable, the events were well planned out and organised to the last details. The optional a were relevant and the free time was sufficientShow detailed ratings
- CBCourtneyWritten on September 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentTrent was amazing. Couldn't ask for a better tour manager who was able to easily guide us around eastern Europe. The whole trip went smoothly and felt like he had tailored it just for our tastes. He was able to handle our large group and still keep everyone happy and entertained whether it be from walking tours to games planned for our bus days. Thanks for all the great memories.Show detailed ratings
- TTinaWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentTrent was organised, ensured the trip ran smoothly and his down for anything attitude was contagious!Show detailed ratings
- RRoveeWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing great tour team and great experiencesShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin to Prague
- Day 4: Prague
- Day 5: Prague to Vienna
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Vienna to Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest to Krakow
- Day 10: Krakow
- Day 11: Krakow to Warsaw
- Day 12: Warsaw
- Day 13: Depart Warsaw/Berlin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 1, 2016
What do I need to know in booking a tour with a limited availability?
Please note that for departures with limited availability, we would need to request the space from the tour operator - this would require full payment.
It generally takes 2 to 3 business days to receive a response as all hotels and transport suppliers need to be contacted. If space is available, you'll be booked and confirmed on the tour, if space is not available, then you will be issued a full refund.
Please note that once the request has been sent, should you decide to cancel, regular terms and conditions for cancellation would apply if the tour comes back as confirmed.
- July 1, 2016
Me and my wife are in our 50s. Can we join this tour?
Contiki creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They can be more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travellers to meet and have fun with other young passengers from all parts of the world! Their brand is designed around this unique experience geared toward younger travellers, so only passengers 18 - 39 can travel on this tour.
- May 1, 2016
Can you give a little bit of information about the Eastern Road by Contiki?
Contiki is a youth-oriented operator for travellers age 18-35. The "Eastern Road" with Contiki is an easy pace trip style, meaning it's not too rushed and you spend a few days in each location. Would be a great trip to meet lots of other people! Average group size is 20-40 people, and the trips are very popular with solo travellers!
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hey everyone, I have been working for Contiki for 7 years as a tour manager and also briefly as a driver...."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
Eastern Road (End Berlin, 13 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayApr 22, 2018from Berlin13 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to Berlin7 seats left$55USD $2,184
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Berlin13 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Berlin0 seats left$56USD $2,247
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Berlin13 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$58USD $2,304
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Berlin13 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Berlin9 seats left$58USD $2,304
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Berlin13 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Berlin0 seats left$60USD $2,380
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Berlin13 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$60USD $2,380
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Berlin13 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Berlin8 seats left$60USD $2,380
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Berlin13 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$60USD $2,380
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Berlin13 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Berlin0 seats left$60USD $2,380
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Berlin13 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Berlin8 seats left$58USD $2,304
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Berlin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 March 2018 the full payment of $2,184 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2184 for Eastern Road (End Berlin, 13 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 280 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 87 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
- 205 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 517 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,184 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,981 tours in Europe
- covered by 178 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,261 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Road (End Berlin, 13 Days)