Eastern Road (End Berlin, 13 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,587
- Indulge in a traditional Polish feast in Warsaw
- Gaze at the ancient remains of the Berlin Wall
- Visit the legendary site of Checkpoint Charlie
- Sip and savour the flavours of local coffee in Vienna
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Yurt
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- Day 4: Prague
- Day 5: Prague to Vienna via Kutna Hora
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest to Krakow via Banksa Bystrica
- Day 10: Krakow
- Day 11: Krakow to Warsaw via Czestochowa
- Day 12: Warsaw
- Day 13: Depart Warsaw/Berlin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GregWritten on July 8, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A great insight into the world of Eastern Europe. Coach was brand new "minty fresh" green, with usb oorts in every seat for charging phones to keep the "doing it for the gram" happy. Ralph our TM was very knowledgeable about the cities an places to go. We... Read more
- AAndrewWritten on May 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tammy rocked my world. She was the sun to my stars. She was the peanut butter to my jelly. Woo! Tammy!
- MMichaelWritten on May 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tammy was an awesome guide, she is very knowledgeable on attractions and how to get around using public transport. She is always ready to answer your questions and he bubbly personality and jokes will certainly make your experience so much better!
- TTjWritten on April 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Done a eastern roads; Best tm I've met so far. Funny, Knowledgeable, And always ready to party.
- MSMayaWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip excedded my expectations was so much fun. Learnt more about the countries and going out in the evening. 5 different countries 13 days so much fun.
- LLaurenWritten on September 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trent was the ideal combination of historian, teacher, pub crawl leader, friend & problem solver! Couldn't rate him higher
- CChelseaWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such an amazing trip with an incredible guide!! His dedication and the knowledge he had to offer us was incredible!! I even had friends say that they did the exact same tour but were jealous because of all the extra bits that we got to do because of our... Read more
- ETEdwardWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was highly enjoyable, the events were well planned out and organised to the last details. The optional a were relevant and the free time was sufficient
- CBCourtneyWritten on September 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trent was amazing. Couldn't ask for a better tour manager who was able to easily guide us around eastern Europe. The whole trip went smoothly and felt like he had tailored it just for our tastes. He was able to handle our large group and still keep... Read more
- TTinaWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trent was organised, ensured the trip ran smoothly and his down for anything attitude was contagious!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What do I need to know in booking a tour with a limited availability?
Please note that for departures with limited availability, we would need to request the space from the tour operator - this would require full payment.
It generally takes 2 to 3 business days to receive a response as all hotels and transport suppliers need to be contacted. If space is available, you'll be booked and confirmed on the tour, if space is not available, then you will be issued a full refund.
Please note that once the request has been sent, should you decide to cancel, regular terms and conditions for cancellation would apply if the tour comes back as confirmed.
Me and my wife are in our 50s. Can we join this tour?
Contiki creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They can be more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travellers to meet and have fun with other young passengers from all parts of the world! Their brand is designed around this unique experience geared toward younger travellers, so only passengers 18 - 39 can travel on this tour.
Can you give a little bit of information about the Eastern Road by Contiki?
Contiki is a youth-oriented operator for travellers age 18-35. The "Eastern Road" with Contiki is an easy pace trip style, meaning it's not too rushed and you spend a few days in each location. Would be a great trip to meet lots of other people! Average group size is 20-40 people, and the trips are very popular with solo travellers!
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hey everyone, I have been working for Contiki for 7 years as a tour manager and also briefly as a driver...."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
Eastern Road (End Berlin, 13 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Berlin13 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to BerlinNot available in your region
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Berlin13 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$416$2,427-15%USD $2,063
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Berlin13 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Berlin10+ seats left$57USD $2,266
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Berlin13 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Berlin10+ seats left$63USD $2,508
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Berlin13 DaysFridayJul 17, 2020to Berlin10+ seats left$63USD $2,508
- SundayJul 19, 2020from Berlin13 DaysFridayJul 31, 2020to Berlin10+ seats left$63USD $2,508
- SundayAug 9, 2020from Berlin13 DaysFridayAug 21, 2020to Berlin10+ seats left$63USD $2,508
- SundayAug 30, 2020from Berlin13 DaysFridaySep 11, 2020to Berlin10+ seats left$61USD $2,427
- SundaySep 6, 2020from Berlin13 DaysFridaySep 18, 2020to Berlin8 seats left$61USD $2,427
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Berlin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 30 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 30 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 62 km
- Kutna Hora (Czech Republic)
- 210 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 138 km
- Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)
- 159 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,587 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 565 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Road (End Berlin, 13 Days)