Timeless Scandinavia (8 destinations)
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Copenhagen and end in Oslo! With the discovery tour Timeless Scandinavia (8 destinations), you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Copenhagen to Oslo and through Copenhagen, Denmark and 7 other destinations in Europe. Timeless Scandinavia (8 destinations) includes meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
Other reviews about Luxury Gold:Write a review
- Brendan Yeung's review about another Luxury Gold tour4.0 - GoodWe joined the Luxury Gold Spain and Portugal in Style tour in September. I have mixed feelings... Read more
- DLynch's review about another Luxury Gold tour4.0 - Good...en even better with a simple tweaks- some aspects were certainly not "Luxury Gold" Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins
- Day 2: Welcome to Copenhagen.
- Day 3: Highlights of Copenhagen.
- Day 4: Øresund Bridge and Highlights of Gothenburg.
- Day 5: Cross-country to Stockholm.
- Day 6: Highlights of Stockholm.
- Day 7: Majestic Bergen.
- Day 8: Edvard Grieg's Bergen.
- Day 9: The Flåm Railway and Geiranger.
- Day 10: Fjord Adventure.
- Day 11: Cross-country to Oslo.
- Day 12: Highlights of Oslo.
- Day 13: Farewell Oslo.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Oslo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Luxury Gold to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $235 to confirm this Luxury Gold booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Timeless Scandinavia (8 destinations), but the deposit of $235 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Luxury Gold tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,934 km.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 229 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 397 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 720 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 111 km
- Flam (Norway)
- 138 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
- 204 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 135 km
- Oslo (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,762 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours