Highlights of Poland (Summer 2018, 11 Days)
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,273
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Krakow and end in Warsaw! With the in-depth cultural tour Highlights of Poland (Summer 2018, 11 Days), you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Krakow, Poland and 8 other destinations in Europe. Highlights of Poland (Summer 2018, 11 Days) includes transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- MKManijehWritten on June 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was great. All the things we saw were awesome. Poland is a lovely country. The hotels were all 4 or 5 star -- very nice. And the coach was excellent -- with 2 doors for more efficient boarding, and a toliet for emergencies. The guides were great too.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins
- Day 2: Welcome to Kraków.
- Day 3: The Damsels and Dragons of Kraków.
- Day 4: Across the High Tatras Mountains to Zakopane.
- Day 5: Reflect on Auschwitz then on to Wrocław, the Venice of Poland.
- Day 6: Poznań, Cradle of the Polish nation.
- Day 7: Toruń, the Gothic Glory on the Vistula and Gdańsk.
- Day 8: The Baltic Belles of Gdańsk.
- Day 9: Malbork Castle and Warsaw.
- Day 10: Exploring the Proud Polish Capital of Warsaw.
- Day 11: Depart Warsaw.
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of Poland (Summer 2018, 11 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Krakow11 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Warsaw0 seats leftUSD $2,450
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Krakow11 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $2,450
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Krakow11 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Warsaw0 seats leftUSD $2,450
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Krakow11 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Warsaw8 seats leftUSD $2,450
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Krakow11 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Warsaw0 seats leftUSD $2,450
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Krakow11 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Warsaw9 seats leftUSD $2,450
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Krakow11 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Warsaw0 seats leftUSD $2,450
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Krakow11 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Warsaw0 seats leftUSD $2,550
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Krakow11 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Warsaw0 seats leftUSD $2,550
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Krakow11 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Warsaw0 seats leftUSD $2,550
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 August 2018 the full payment of $2,273 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2273 for Highlights of Poland (Summer 2018, 11 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,242 km.
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 98 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 755 km
- Birkenau (Germany)
- 615 km
- Wroclaw (Poland)
- 145 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 47 km
- Gniezno (Poland)
- 214 km
- Gdansk (Poland)
- 284 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,273 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,653 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Poland (Summer 2018, 11 Days)