Highlights of Poland (2018, 11 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,273
- View the Wawel Castle and visit Schindler’s Museum
- Explore Poznan and learn about local life
- Experience a powerful and moving visit of the Auschwitz
- Visit the largest Gothic brick castle in the world in Malbork
- Meet Goral Highlanders, enjoy local cuisine and music
- Rather Poor
- MKManijehWritten on June 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was great. All the things we saw were awesome. Poland is a lovely country. The hotels were all 4 or 5 star -- very nice. And the coach was excellent -- with 2 doors for more efficient boarding, and a toliet for emergencies. The guides were great too.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins
- Day 2: Welcome to Kraków.
- Day 3: The Damsels and Dragons of Kraków.
- Day 4: Across the High Tatras Mountains to Zakopane.
- Day 5: Reflect on Auschwitz then on to Wrocław, the Venice of Poland.
- Day 6: Poznań, Cradle of the Polish nation.
- Day 7: Toruń, the Gothic Glory on the Vistula and Gdańsk.
- Day 8: The Baltic Belles of Gdańsk.
- Day 9: Malbork Castle and Warsaw.
- Day 10: Exploring the Proud Polish Capital of Warsaw.
- Day 11: Depart Warsaw.
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are tips & gratuities included in the tour cost?
Gratuities & tips are not included in the tour cost, however, if you have been satisfied with their services you may wish to express this satisfaction with a gratuity and this can be paid at your own discretion at the end of your tour.
Otherwise for convenience Insight Vacations offers you the ability to prepay your gratuities before you depart on your tour, if you would like more information on this please contact our Customer Support team.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Highlights of Poland (2018, 11 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Krakow11 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Krakow11 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Krakow11 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Warsaw9 seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Krakow11 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Krakow11 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Krakow11 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Krakow11 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Krakow11 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Warsaw7 seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Krakow11 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Krakow11 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Warsaw8 seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $2,273 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2273 for Highlights of Poland (2018, 11 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 98 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 755 km
- Birkenau (Germany)
- 615 km
- Wroclaw (Poland)
- 145 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 47 km
- Gniezno (Poland)
- 214 km
- Gdansk (Poland)
- 284 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,273 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Poland (2018, 11 Days)