- Our saving
- US $ 2,790
- Hit the beach in San Sebastian
- Discover Barcelona's pumping nightlife
- Snorkel in crystal blue waters
- The world famous Museo Guggenheim
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- SStaceyWritten on August 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentI have just returned home from Europe & the Spanish Spree Tour which has been the highlight of all my travels ever! Spain was amazing but tour guide Megs made it outstanding!! Megs knew anything and everything about every City, Town and Village including the need to see sights, history, where to eat, where to shop and where to party :) Megs is a true mate who did everything possible to make our tour the trip of a lifetime. If it was possible to book a tour based on whether Megs would be the guide I would. xx Thanks Megs, You're the BestShow detailed ratings
- EEmilyWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentI did the Spanish spree trip with contiki after none of my friends could get leave at the same time. I had wanted to do another Mediterranean road trip but when I looked at the spanish spree itinerary it had most of the places that I'd read about and wanted to visit. So I was confident that it was going to be a good trip. But then I rocked up to the meeting the first day and I knew it was going to be amazing. Our tour guide megs was the fantastic in every aspect right from beginning to end. So well organized, so knowledgable, so much fun and really what made it, she had the sort of personality that brings everyone together so we were like one big family and all had a blast together. A beautiful country made absolutely spectacular by wonderful people.Show detailed ratings
- JWJeffWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentI couldn't have asked for a better tour manager. Nihar made the entire 2 weeks in Spain seamless and go off without a hitch. At each stop, he had a list of recommendations and a set of directions to orientate the group. Each location was ready for the group once we arrived, so there was no waiting around or wandering around aimlessly. There is nothing I would change, and I cannot express how much having Nihar as a tour manager made the trip.Show detailed ratings
- BiancaWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentNihar was a fantastic tour manager!! Took the time to go above and beyond for us.Show detailed ratings
- AAbrahamWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentNihar is completely legit! He doesn't stop, won't stop and pretty much can't stop until he knows you're having a great time. Above and beyond expectations from a trip manager and overall amazing energy! I have to admit that Nihar has good positive, understanding and sincere attitude at all times. You can't go wrong with Nihar because he pretty much will help share knowledge about the locations you visit. He also commits himself on being always on-time. He is very selfless in the sense that he will help you with any problem you might come about on your tour (within reason of course). Thanks Nihar for an amazing voyage!Show detailed ratings
- AAlindaWritten on July 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentNihar was an amazing tour guide that provided the group with an abundance of information, stories and puny jokes. Would definitely tour the globe in a little van with him any time!Show detailed ratings
- LBLachlanWritten on July 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentWent to Spain, saw heaps of amazing stuff, had an awesome tour guide, enjoyed the amazing Spanish night lifeShow detailed ratings
- TKTeganWritten on July 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentAccommodation, coach and food all exceeded my expectations! Most importantly though we had the most amazing guide Nihar! From start to finish he was faultless. His knowledge of the history of each place we visited was amazing, I learnt so much about so many things I didn't even think I would be interested in! He is such a genuine, nice person, with the best personality.. very funny! This was my 3rd contiki, but by far the best tour manager I have had, would love for him to lead the next trip I go on!!Show detailed ratings
- JDJennaWritten on July 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentNihar was a very respectful and responsible tour manager! He shared a plentiful amount of information regarding each city we visited. He was very patient in repeating information he had already shared with those who were not paying attention. He also embedded a lot of humor within his dialogue which made for a delightful trip with lots of laughter! Our transportation, majority of the time besides a flight to Ibiza, was a Mercedes coach bus... It was the nicest coach I've traveled on with the most comfortable accommodations I've experienced including adjustable foot rests and seats, seat back tables, charging stations, and even reliable wifi! Spain was a wonderful country to visit with many diverse regions along with a rich history that impacts (impacted) most of the world. Good times!!Show detailed ratings
- JBJacksonWritten on July 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentFar exceeded my expectations in all facets. Nihar is very knowledgeable and accomodating and overall made it very easy and hassle free for everyone on the tour. #SpanishspreeforlifeShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid to Bilbao
- Day 4: Bilbao to Pamplona
- Day 5: Pamplona to Barcelona
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to Ibiza
- Day 8: Ibiza
- Day 9: Ibiza to Granada
- Day 10: Granada
- Day 11: Granada to Seville
- Day 12: Seville to Cordoba
- Day 13: Cordoba to Madrid
- Day 14: Depart Madrid
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
What are the highlights of this tour?
This is an amazing tour of Spain with some amazing highlights such as:
- Hit the beach in San Sebastian
- Discover Barcelona's pumping night life
- Snorkel in crystal blue water
- December 1, 2016
What cities will be visited on this tour?
This tour will visit the following cities (some you will stay overnight in, some you will see during the day):
- June 1, 2016
Is the flight to Ibiza included?
The flight to Ibiza is included in the cost.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi Guys, thanks for taking the time to help me in my quest to become the Tour Guide of the year! woohoo!!..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emily Jane22nd December 2017
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Madrid9 seats left$70USD $2,790
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$73USD $2,927
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$73USD $2,927
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Madrid9 seats left$73USD $2,927
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$73USD $2,927Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Madrid9 seats left$75USD $2,999
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$75USD $2,999
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Madrid9 seats left$75USD $2,999
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Madrid14 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Madrid7 seats left$75USD $2,999
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$75USD $2,999
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 March 2018 the full payment of $2,790 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2790 for Spanish Spree, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 322 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 115 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 353 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 282 km
- Ibiza (Spain)
- 481 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 121 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 297 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,790 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,010 tours in Europe
- covered by 177 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,263 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 71 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Spree