Spanish Spree (Summer, 14 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,636
- Hit the beach in San Sebastian
- Discover Barcelona's pumping nightlife
- Snorkel in crystal blue waters
- The world famous Museo Guggenheim
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- VGVanessaWritten on June 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentHillary was beyond amazing! Not only was she knowledgeable about the different Spanish cities, but she knew a lot about the current political and social events that were happening as well. This was my first solo trip to Europe that I'm glad I took because not only did I learn a lot about myself, but I made new friends and memories along the way as well.Show detailed ratings
- ErinWritten on April 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentWords cannot describe the amazing experience I had during my first Contiki, and the role Megs played in ensuring it was a truly indescribable experience. Her incredible knowledge about all the places we visited, recommendations about what to see, foods to try, and suggestions about where to find a good party all helped to make the Spanish Spree the trip of a lifetime. Even more, she did all this with a smiling face, cheerful attitude and genuine desire to connect with everyone and foster a sense of connectedness among our entire group. Thanks for everything Megs, I hope to have the opportunity to see you on another tour one day soon!Show detailed ratings
- KKimWritten on April 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentBeing our first Contiki tour I didn’t know what to expect but quickly on the tour with Megs my expectations were exceeded. She was so friendly, helpful and funny making us all feel comfortable. Always making sure everyone knew what was going on and was able to answer all the questions. Always was able to recommend something new to try every place we stopped too. I feel like I gained confidence through all my experiences on this trip. I came home exhausted from all the fun I had but it was worth it! Thanks again Megs and Contiki!Show detailed ratings
- SalimaWritten on April 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentMegs was absolutely amazing. She was the best tour guide I could ask for. She went above and beyond on every aspect of her job. She was friendly, cheerful and so kind to everyone. She truly made us a family for two short weeks. She was very knowledgeable about all the different parts of Spain that we went to (and had a way of making everything sound beautiful!), and if she didn't know something - she was happy to research it for you. She also recommended local foods that we should try and local bars/restaurants we should hit up. She was always "on". When we were on the bus for hours, she made sure she kept up our spirits by telling us funny stories, or playing trivia games. At the end of the two weeks, I felt that I had made a real connection with her and my fellow travellers. Everyone needs to travel with Megs at least once in their life!Show detailed ratings
- KatieWritten on April 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentMegs was the best guide ever!!! I feel so lucky to have met Megs and that she was our guide throughout Spain. She is so knowledgable about everything Spain, from the history to the local foods to try and the local spots to check out. Megs was always so full of energy & positivity which got me pumped up for every aspect of the trip. I think she made me laugh uncontrollably at least 10 times a day as well =P I hope to end up another Contiki tour guided by Megs someday because I know it'd be another unforgettable experience. Thank you Megs!! =)Show detailed ratings
- NNicolasReoWritten on April 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentMegs was an absolutely perfect tour leader! She was so much fun and always had everything under control. Megs fun nature really bought our group together and she was like a cool older cousin to our family!!! 10/10 would Megs againShow detailed ratings
- SStaceyWritten on August 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentI have just returned home from Europe & the Spanish Spree Tour which has been the highlight of all my travels ever! Spain was amazing but tour guide Megs made it outstanding!! Megs knew anything and everything about every City, Town and Village including the need to see sights, history, where to eat, where to shop and where to party :) Megs is a true mate who did everything possible to make our tour the trip of a lifetime. If it was possible to book a tour based on whether Megs would be the guide I would. xx Thanks Megs, You're the BestShow detailed ratings
- EEmilyWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentI did the Spanish spree trip with contiki after none of my friends could get leave at the same time. I had wanted to do another Mediterranean road trip but when I looked at the spanish spree itinerary it had most of the places that I'd read about and wanted to visit. So I was confident that it was going to be a good trip. But then I rocked up to the meeting the first day and I knew it was going to be amazing. Our tour guide megs was the fantastic in every aspect right from beginning to end. So well organized, so knowledgable, so much fun and really what made it, she had the sort of personality that brings everyone together so we were like one big family and all had a blast together. A beautiful country made absolutely spectacular by wonderful people.Show detailed ratings
- JWJeffWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentI couldn't have asked for a better tour manager. Nihar made the entire 2 weeks in Spain seamless and go off without a hitch. At each stop, he had a list of recommendations and a set of directions to orientate the group. Each location was ready for the group once we arrived, so there was no waiting around or wandering around aimlessly. There is nothing I would change, and I cannot express how much having Nihar as a tour manager made the trip.Show detailed ratings
- BiancaWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentNihar was a fantastic tour manager!! Took the time to go above and beyond for us.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid to Bilbao via Segovia
- Day 4: Bilbao to Pamplona via San Sebastian
- Day 5: Pamplona to Barcelona via Zaragoza
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to Ibiza
- Day 8: Ibiza
- Day 9: Ibiza to Granada
- Day 10: Granada
- Day 11: Granada to Seville via Gibraltar
- Day 12: Seville to Cordoba
- Day 13: Cordoba to Madrid via Toledo
- Day 14: Depart Madrid
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
What are the highlights of this tour?
This is an amazing tour of Spain with some amazing highlights such as:
- Hit the beach in San Sebastian
- Discover Barcelona's pumping night life
- Snorkel in crystal blue water
- December 1, 2016
What cities will be visited on this tour?
This tour will visit the following cities (some you will stay overnight in, some you will see during the day):
- June 1, 2016
Is the flight to Ibiza included?
The flight to Ibiza is included in the cost.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi Guys, thanks for taking the time to help me in my quest to become the Tour Guide of the year! woohoo!!..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Spanish Spree (Summer, 14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to MadridNot available in your region
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Madrid9 seats left$69USD $2,779+ $220 additional upfront costs
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Madrid14 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Madrid7 seats left$69USD $2,779+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$69USD $2,779+ $220 additional upfront costs
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Madrid14 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Madrid8 seats left$69USD $2,779+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$69USD $2,779+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Madrid9 seats left$69USD $2,779+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$66USD $2,636+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$68USD $2,707+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$68USD $2,707+ $220 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 August 2018 the full payment of $2,636 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2636 for Spanish Spree (Summer, 14 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 322 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 115 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 353 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 282 km
- Ibiza (Spain)
- 481 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 121 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 297 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,636 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,559 tours in Europe
- covered by 221 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 54 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Spree (Summer, 14 Days)