Spanish Spree (Summer, 14 Days)
- Hit the beach in San Sebastian
- Discover Barcelona's pumping nightlife
- Snorkel in crystal blue waters
- The world famous Museo Guggenheim
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SaiWritten on July 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis was my first contiki and the tour was perfect. Megs, the tour manager was all I would expect of a tremendous tour manager. She had great recommendations and she was disciplinary when needed. The tour itinerary itself was very well organized. Personally I would have stayed a couple of more days in a couple of places. But overall it was a great trip.Show detailed ratings
- VGVanessaWritten on June 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentHillary was beyond amazing! Not only was she knowledgeable about the different Spanish cities, but she knew a lot about the current political and social events that were happening as well. This was my first solo trip to Europe that I'm glad I took because not only did I learn a lot about myself, but I made new friends and memories along the way as well.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentMegs is amazing! Everything about this trip exceeded any of my expectations. She made the best food/drink recommendations and her energy and passion about the cities we visited was contagious.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentMegs is amazing! Everything was so well planned and her passion for everywhere we went and everything we did was contagious. She made the best food//drink recommendations for each location we went to and her energy made the trip way better than any expectations I had. This was my third contiki and the best one yet!Show detailed ratings
- ErinWritten on April 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentWords cannot describe the amazing experience I had during my first Contiki, and the role Megs played in ensuring it was a truly indescribable experience. Her incredible knowledge about all the places we visited, recommendations about what to see, foods to try, and suggestions about where to find a good party all helped to make the Spanish Spree the trip of a lifetime. Even more, she did all this with a smiling face, cheerful attitude and genuine desire to connect with everyone and foster a sense of connectedness among our entire group. Thanks for everything Megs, I hope to have the opportunity to see you on another tour one day soon!Show detailed ratings
- KKimWritten on April 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentBeing our first Contiki tour I didn’t know what to expect but quickly on the tour with Megs my expectations were exceeded. She was so friendly, helpful and funny making us all feel comfortable. Always making sure everyone knew what was going on and was able to answer all the questions. Always was able to recommend something new to try every place we stopped too. I feel like I gained confidence through all my experiences on this trip. I came home exhausted from all the fun I had but it was worth it! Thanks again Megs and Contiki!Show detailed ratings
- SalimaWritten on April 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentMegs was absolutely amazing. She was the best tour guide I could ask for. She went above and beyond on every aspect of her job. She was friendly, cheerful and so kind to everyone. She truly made us a family for two short weeks. She was very knowledgeable about all the different parts of Spain that we went to (and had a way of making everything sound beautiful!), and if she didn't know something - she was happy to research it for you. She also recommended local foods that we should try and local bars/restaurants we should hit up. She was always "on". When we were on the bus for hours, she made sure she kept up our spirits by telling us funny stories, or playing trivia games. At the end of the two weeks, I felt that I had made a real connection with her and my fellow travellers. Everyone needs to travel with Megs at least once in their life!Show detailed ratings
- KatieWritten on April 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentMegs was the best guide ever!!! I feel so lucky to have met Megs and that she was our guide throughout Spain. She is so knowledgable about everything Spain, from the history to the local foods to try and the local spots to check out. Megs was always so full of energy & positivity which got me pumped up for every aspect of the trip. I think she made me laugh uncontrollably at least 10 times a day as well =P I hope to end up another Contiki tour guided by Megs someday because I know it'd be another unforgettable experience. Thank you Megs!! =)Show detailed ratings
- NNicolasReoWritten on April 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentMegs was an absolutely perfect tour leader! She was so much fun and always had everything under control. Megs fun nature really bought our group together and she was like a cool older cousin to our family!!! 10/10 would Megs againShow detailed ratings
- SStaceyWritten on August 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentI have just returned home from Europe & the Spanish Spree Tour which has been the highlight of all my travels ever! Spain was amazing but tour guide Megs made it outstanding!! Megs knew anything and everything about every City, Town and Village including the need to see sights, history, where to eat, where to shop and where to party :) Megs is a true mate who did everything possible to make our tour the trip of a lifetime. If it was possible to book a tour based on whether Megs would be the guide I would. xx Thanks Megs, You're the BestShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid to Bilbao via Segovia
- Day 4: Bilbao to Pamplona via San Sebastian
- Day 5: Pamplona to Barcelona via Zaragoza
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to Ibiza
- Day 8: Ibiza
- Day 9: Ibiza to Granada
- Day 10: Granada
- Day 11: Granada to Seville via Gibraltar
- Day 12: Seville to Cordoba
- Day 13: Cordoba to Madrid via Toledo
- Day 14: Depart Madrid
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends on Day 14 in Madrid. There are no activities planned for this day and you're free to depart at any time. It's time to say goodbye to your fellow travellers and jet off to your next destination!
Where and when does this tour start?
Day 1 of the tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive in Madrid at any time. Make your way to the hotel, settle in and get ready for dinner and drinks in the city with your fellow travellers. Please be aware that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour cost and Contiki is unable to arrange transfers, so you will need to make your own way to the tour starting point. Contiki make sure that their meeting points are in well connected areas, so catching public transport shouldn't be a problem!
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi Guys, thanks for taking the time to help me in my quest to become the Tour Guide of the year! woohoo!!..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
Spanish Spree (Summer, 14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to MadridOnly 1 seat left$66USD $2,636+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$68USD $2,707+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$68USD $2,707+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$70DealUSD $2,798+ $248 additional upfront costs
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Madrid8 seats left$74DealUSD $2,950+ $248 additional upfront costs
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Madrid8 seats left$74DealUSD $2,950+ $248 additional upfront costs
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Madrid$74USD $2,950+ $248 additional upfront costs
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$77DealUSD $3,064+ $248 additional upfront costs
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$77DealUSD $3,064+ $248 additional upfront costs
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Madrid7 seats left$77DealUSD $3,064+ $248 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 October 2018 the full payment of $2,636 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2636 for Spanish Spree (Summer, 14 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 322 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 115 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 353 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 282 km
- Ibiza (Spain)
- 481 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 121 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 297 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,636 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 59 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Spree (Summer, 14 Days)