Spanish Spree (Summer, 14 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,669
- Hit the beach in San Sebastian
- Discover Barcelona's pumping nightlife
- Snorkel in crystal blue waters
- The world famous Museo Guggenheim
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JJessicaWritten on September 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentMegs was amazing!! For my first time overseas she made me feel so comfortable and inspired my love of travelingShow detailed ratings
- DavidWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentA blast to travel with! She does her research and makes amazing contacts to enrich the experience, and she makes everyone feel included. One of my favorite parts of the tour was Megs' personality.Show detailed ratings
- CCelinaWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentOverall great tour and tour manager! Would forsure take another tour with Megs! She made you feel comfortable to talk to. Also enjoyed how she would come out with us and party!Show detailed ratings
- SSabinaWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour all round. From the bus to the driver, the cities to the night life, and to the friends that are now family. Megs is an energetic, bubbly and friendly tour guide would recommend.Show detailed ratings
- JJodieBlackWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy first ever contiki I was lucky enough to have Megs as our guide! That beaming smile, patience and knowledge was incredible and she was honestly a blessing! Always fun, taking us to the best spots and having a dance with us. I would always reccomend her and just want to say another big thank you for setting the bar high for contiki! Hope to travel with you again Megs! XxShow detailed ratings
- RRebeccaSchaufWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing time gallivanting around Spain with Megs! Super awesome and fun guide and had the best time of my lifeShow detailed ratings
- SaiWritten on July 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis was my first contiki and the tour was perfect. Megs, the tour manager was all I would expect of a tremendous tour manager. She had great recommendations and she was disciplinary when needed. The tour itinerary itself was very well organized. Personally I would have stayed a couple of more days in a couple of places. But overall it was a great trip.Show detailed ratings
- VGVanessaWritten on June 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentHillary was beyond amazing! Not only was she knowledgeable about the different Spanish cities, but she knew a lot about the current political and social events that were happening as well. This was my first solo trip to Europe that I'm glad I took because not only did I learn a lot about myself, but I made new friends and memories along the way as well.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentMegs is amazing! Everything about this trip exceeded any of my expectations. She made the best food/drink recommendations and her energy and passion about the cities we visited was contagious.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentMegs is amazing! Everything was so well planned and her passion for everywhere we went and everything we did was contagious. She made the best food//drink recommendations for each location we went to and her energy made the trip way better than any expectations I had. This was my third contiki and the best one yet!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid to Bilbao via Segovia
- Day 4: Bilbao to Pamplona via San Sebastian
- Day 5: Pamplona to Barcelona via Zaragoza
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to Ibiza
- Day 8: Ibiza
- Day 9: Ibiza to Granada
- Day 10: Granada
- Day 11: Granada to Seville via Gibraltar
- Day 12: Seville to Cordoba
- Day 13: Cordoba to Madrid via Toledo
- Day 14: Depart Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends on Day 14 in Madrid. There are no activities planned for this day and you're free to depart at any time. It's time to say goodbye to your fellow travellers and jet off to your next destination!
Where and when does this tour start?
Day 1 of the tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive in Madrid at any time. Make your way to the hotel, settle in and get ready for dinner and drinks in the city with your fellow travellers. Please be aware that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour cost and Contiki is unable to arrange transfers, so you will need to make your own way to the tour starting point. Contiki make sure that their meeting points are in well connected areas, so catching public transport shouldn't be a problem!
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi Guys, thanks for taking the time to help me in my quest to become the Tour Guide of the year! woohoo!!..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Spanish Spree (Summer, 14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$133USD $2,669+ $260 additional upfront costs
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Madrid8 seats left$142USD $2,831+ $260 additional upfront costs
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Madrid8 seats left$142USD $2,831+ $260 additional upfront costs
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$148USD $2,950+ $260 additional upfront costs
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$148USD $2,950+ $260 additional upfront costs
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Madrid7 seats left$148USD $2,950+ $260 additional upfront costs
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Madrid14 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Madrid8 seats left$148USD $2,950+ $260 additional upfront costs
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$148USD $2,950+ $260 additional upfront costs
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Madrid14 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$148USD $2,950+ $260 additional upfront costs
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$148USD $2,950+ $260 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $2,669 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2669 for Spanish Spree (Summer, 14 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 322 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 115 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 353 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 282 km
- Ibiza (Spain)
- 481 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 121 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 297 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,669 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 65 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Spree (Summer, 14 Days)