Best of Spain and Portugal (2018, 16 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,776
- Discover the Alhambra Palace and its Generalife Gardens
- Explore the Rock of Gibraltar and see the Barbary Apes
- Visit the Jerónimos Monastery and taste the Belem cake
- Admire the wonderful architecture of the Sagrada Família
- Stroll the streets of historic Salamanca and Barcelona
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LLauraOKeefeWritten on July 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We are very unhappy with our very expensive high-end trip to Spain/Portugal with Insight Luxury Gold. We booked this trip eight months in advance, and even at the end of the summer (not peak rates), it retailed for over $6,000, and most people paid about... Read more
- MDMichaelWritten on December 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Yes the trip was a great overall experience with generally good hotels in good locations (quite a few had tea/coffee facilities missing in the room), local guides were good, tour director, coach and driver were excellent.
- KWKathleenWritten on October 22, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The Best of Spain and Portugal in May/June 2017 was a trip we wish we had not experienced. The guide was a "task master". He made the trip very tiring and excruciating. Both my husband and I came down with a virus due to the fast pace and long travel... Read more
- BHBarbaraWritten on May 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Toni, the guide was excellent. Great itinerary. Very comfortable couch. Very professional and polite driver. A happy tour due to highly organised and use of excellent local guides
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins
- Day 2: Welcome to Madrid.
- Day 3: Madrid of the Bourbons.
- Day 4: Segovia and Golden Salamanca.
- Day 5: Porto, Grande Dame on the Douro.
- Day 6: Holy Fátima, Ancient Obidos and Lisbon.
- Day 7: Lisbon and the Age of the Great Discoveries.
- Day 8: Seville, the City of Carmen.
- Day 9: Free Time and Flamenco in Seville.
- Day 10: Head for Gibraltar, the Costa del Sol and Mijas.
- Day 11: At Leisure on the Costa del Sol.
- Day 12: Dining with Locals and the Alhambra.
- Day 13: On to Valencia.
- Day 14: Along the coast to Peñíscola and on to Barcelona.
- Day 15: Barcelona Sightseeing.
- Day 16: Depart Barcelona.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Best of Spain and Portugal (2018, 16 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$423$4,225-10%USD $3,803
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,225Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$423$4,225-10%USD $3,803
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$423$4,225-10%USD $3,803
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats leftUSD $4,225
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$423$4,225-10%USD $3,803
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Madrid16 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Barcelona7 seats left$423$4,225-10%USD $3,803
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Barcelona9 seats leftUSD $4,225
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$423$4,225-10%USD $3,803
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Madrid16 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Barcelona7 seats left$423$4,225-10%USD $3,803
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2019 the full payment of $3,776 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3776 for Best of Spain and Portugal (2018, 16 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 69 km
- Segovia (Spain)
- 130 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 250 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 171 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 52 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 313 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 158 km
- Torremolinos (Spain)
- 45 km
- Alfarnatejo (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,776 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Spain and Portugal (2018, 16 Days)