Glories of Greece (2018, 8 Days)
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 52:50:33
- Our saving
- US $ 1,706
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Athens! With the in-depth cultural tour Glories of Greece (2018, 8 Days), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 9 other destinations in Greece. Glories of Greece (2018, 8 Days) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- DBDorothyWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had a great time. All the local guides were great. Would have liked a second night at Delphi if possible.Show detailed ratings
- JKJenniferWritten on May 11, 20174.0 - GoodBeen home just week from our tour "Glories of Greece". The tour was incredible, the sights and tastes of Greece were everything I had hoped for. Nikos, our guide was knowledgeable as well as friendly. Stelios, our driver was again friendly and got us around safely in some pretty tight streets. I would be hard pressed to try and tell you of the best part, as Greece is a beautiful country. Friendly, and warm is the best way to describe the people we met along the way. My only problem was some of the hotels used were way below what my expectations were, in fact one hotel was so horrible we really didn't want to stay there, however were told it was due to its location. The Hotel Antonios, HORRIBLE, Insight needs to find somewhere nicer for its guests to stay, as their brand states "The Art of Touring in Style". This was my companions first experience with touring, and after that hotel not sure she will be back.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins
- Day 2: Welcome to Athens.
- Day 3: Athens, City of Gods.
- Day 4: The pinnacles of Meteora.
- Day 5: The Sacred Way and onto Olympia.
- Day 6: Ancient Olympia.
- Day 7: Mycenae and Nafplio.
- Day 8: Depart Athens.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Glories of Greece (2018, 8 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,150
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,175
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,175
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Athens8 seats leftUSD $2,175
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,175
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,150
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,150
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,150
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,150Instant BookHold my
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Athens8 seats left$193$1,925-10%USD $1,733Instant BookHold my
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 October 2018 the full payment of $1,706 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1706 for Glories of Greece (2018, 8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 841 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 91 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 18 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 25 km
- Epidaurus (Greece)
- 124 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 71 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 36 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
- 128 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,706 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Glories of Greece (2018, 8 Days)