Glories of Greece (2018, 8 Days)
- US $ 2,150
- +9 Destinations
- Mainland Greece
- Rather Poor
- DBDorothyWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had a great time. All the local guides were great. Would have liked a second night at Delphi if possible.Show detailed ratings
- JKJenniferWritten on May 11, 20174.0 - GoodBeen home just week from our tour "Glories of Greece". The tour was incredible, the sights and tastes of Greece were everything I had hoped for. Nikos, our guide was knowledgeable as well as friendly. Stelios, our driver was again friendly and got us around safely in some pretty tight streets. I would be hard pressed to try and tell you of the best part, as Greece is a beautiful country. Friendly, and warm is the best way to describe the people we met along the way. My only problem was some of the hotels used were way below what my expectations were, in fact one hotel was so horrible we really didn't want to stay there, however were told it was due to its location. The Hotel Antonios, HORRIBLE, Insight needs to find somewhere nicer for its guests to stay, as their brand states "The Art of Touring in Style". This was my companions first experience with touring, and after that hotel not sure she will be back.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins
- Day 2: Welcome to Athens.
- Day 3: Athens, City of Gods.
- Day 4: The pinnacles of Meteora.
- Day 5: The Sacred Way and onto Olympia.
- Day 6: Ancient Olympia.
- Day 7: Mycenae and Nafplio.
- Day 8: Depart Athens.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Glories of Greece (2018, 8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Athens8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Athens7 seats leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Athens8 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Athens8 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to Athens9 seats leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Athens8 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,450
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Athens8 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Athens9 seats leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Athens8 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Athens8 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Athens7 seats leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Athens8 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Athens7 seats leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Athens8 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Athens8 seats leftUSD $2,150
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2018 the full payment of $2,150 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2150 for Glories of Greece (2018, 8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 91 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 18 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 25 km
- Epidaurus (Greece)
- 124 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 71 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 36 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
- 128 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,150 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Glories of Greece (2018, 8 Days)