- Our saving
- US $ 1,781
- Experience Rome’s rich history
- Cruise along the Bay of Naples
- Explore the famous canals of Venice
- Discover the beauty of Lake Garda
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NNathanWritten on January 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing and beyond what I expected! The only down side was everything went by so quickly!Show detailed ratings
- TSToddWritten on January 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentAwesome trip and experienceShow detailed ratings
- StaceyWritten on January 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentI’ve had 3 wonderful experiences with Contiki and met some life long friends along the way. Tour guides are knowledgeable and well equipped for what they doShow detailed ratings
- RWRebeccaWritten on January 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had the most wonderful experience with Contiki and our TM Martina. She was full of energy, knowledge and made sure that you were getting the most out of your trip. Can easily say that Martina made the holiday that much more. #aboveandbeyond #contikimartina #noregretsShow detailed ratings
- MJMeganWritten on January 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome trip - learned a TON all while having a blast!! Our tour manager, Martina Musso, made the experience amazing!Show detailed ratings
- BDBrittanyWritten on January 8, 20184.0 - GoodSimply Italy was phenomenal! Everyday was jammed packed full of things to do or places to visit! Martina our tour guide was exceptional, couldn’t have asked for a better tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- CClaireWritten on January 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentSimply Italy with Martina Musso was absolutely amazing! Having had the time of my life would be an understatement! I have been on a total of 5 Contiki and Martina was hands down the best TM I’ve had! Her fun, loving, caring personality made the group a family instantly! She knew everyone on a personal level and it made saying goodbye so so hard! Bus days were never boring with Martina either! She made everything fun whilst still remaining professional :)Show detailed ratings
- VSVanessaWritten on January 8, 20184.0 - GoodMy husband and I spent a wonderful twelve days in Italy with Martina leading the way. She was a fantastic trip manager and made our vacation everything we had hoped for!Show detailed ratings
- NGNickWritten on January 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentMartina was an amazing guide during the Simply Italy tour, in July 2017. Everyone was made welcome and constant love and laughter was shared throughout the 12 days. I wish I could travel with Martina again, it was an amazing time that I hope to remember forever.Show detailed ratings
- NNishaWritten on May 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentMarie was such an energetic, informative, fun, and helpful tour guide throughout the entire trip (simply Italy). She goes above and beyond to make sure we experience both the tourist attractions as well as local hang outs so that we can get the full experience in a short time. It were those tips she provided that made the trip memorable! She also gave such great info regarding the history of Italy as well as info on the modern state of the country. She is such a well rounded awesome tour guide and I felt that without her my trip wouldn't have been as memorable!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome
- Day 2: Rome to Sorrento
- Day 3: Capri Excursion
- Day 4: Sorrento to Florence
- Day 5: Florence
- Day 6: Florence to Venice
- Day 7: Venice
- Day 8: Venice to Milan
- Day 9: Milan to The Riviera
- Day 10: The Riviera to Rome
- Day 11: Rome
- Day 12: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
What are the highlights of this tour?
This is an amazing tour of Italy with some amazing highlights such as see stunning caves and sea cliffs.
Experience the ancient city of Pompeii.
Explore the Cinque Terre region.
Learn all about Rome's history.
- September 1, 2016
What's the mode of travel to the different places in Italy on your tour?
You will be in a modern air-conditioned coach for all transportation on this tour.
- March 29, 2016
What is the name of the hotel used in Rome?
The hotel Contiki usually use in Rome is:
Polo Hotel Roma
Piazza Bartolomeo Gastaldi, 4,
+39 06 322 1041
However this can change in cases where there is not enough availability. Did you know that you can add pre/post tour accommodation to your booking with Contiki? Then, if something changes, so will your pre/post booking so you'll always be in the same hotel as the tour hotel.
The hotel is likely to be confirmed with your trip documents and vouchers which are usually issued some 4 weeks before travel if all services are confirmed well in advance. However, it is always subject to (unlikely) last minute changes - please keep this in mind.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am an Australian-born, second generation Italian and I've had a foot in each country and a heart divided..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- SundayApr 1, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayApr 12, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$55USD $2,190
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$55USD $2,190
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayMay 24, 2018to Rome0 seats left$56USD $2,241
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Rome0 seats left$57USD $2,294
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Rome9 seats left$57USD $2,294
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Rome7 seats left$57USD $2,294
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Rome7 seats left$59USD $2,351
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Rome12 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Rome0 seats left$59USD $2,351
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$59USD $2,351
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Rome12 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$59USD $2,351
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 May 2018 the full payment of $1,781 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1781 for Simply Italy, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 23 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 434 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 133 km
- Sirmione (Italy)
- 111 km
- Milan (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,781 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,447 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Simply Italy