- Our saving
- US $ 1,946
- Visit Capri and opt to see the famous Blue Grotto
- Step back in time when you see the unique Pompeii
- Cruise the Venetian canals and see the Duomo Cathedral
- Capture the beauty of Cinque Terre on camera
- Stop at the world-renowned Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Indulge in gelato, local food and delicious Italian wine
- Rather Poor
- SESHENGWritten on January 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour with exposure of everything Italy, from history, culture, architecture, and food. The tour was very well planned, so there is something to look forward to everyday. Thumbs up to our tour manager, Hazel, for making this trip more interesting... Read more
- DWDylanWritten on January 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hazel was our tour guide and she was absolutely amazing. Extremely helpful and there wasn't a second you would see her without a smile on her face. Definitely was a huge part of making the trip what it was. in addition the amount of things covered in the... Read more
- RTRheaWritten on December 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a fantastic trip! Packed a lot of the country in a short period of time.
- AWAnnaWritten on October 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hazel is amazing, a credit to Contiki
- AngeloWritten on October 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time, i definitely recommend this trip
- AAnonymousWritten on September 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jacqui was amazing. Her knowledge of history and the area we travelled was amazing - couldn’t of had a better tour guide
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on August 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
loved every single moment of our simply italy tour with martina!! an action packed trip full of amazing experiences- helped along with her extensive knowledge of everywhere we went & amazing recommendations for food and activities!!
- EEllenForsterWritten on July 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Simply Italy was the first Contiki tour I had taken and it is honestly the best thing I have ever done for myself!! I always wanted to travel around Italy and this was the perfect way to do it, the tour itinerary was my dream tour and having a tour guide... Read more
- EMEveliusWritten on April 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Accommodation was great and meals
- AAnonymousWritten on March 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour manager and how she made us enjoy the trip in every city
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome
- Day 2: Rome to Sorrento
- Day 3: Capri Excursion
- Day 4: Sorrento to Florence via Pompei
- Day 5: Florence
- Day 6: Florence to Venice via Verona
- Day 7: Venice
- Day 8: Venice to Milan via Lake Garda
- Day 9: Milan to Italian Riviera
- Day 10: Italian Riviera to Rome via Pisa and Chianti Region
- Day 11: Rome
- Day 12: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- In-Depth Explorer
- Simply Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, however, below is a list of hotels that Contiki typically stay at so you can have an idea of the types of places you will be staying at on the tour:
Polo Hotel, Rome
Hotel La Pergola Santagnello Di Sorrento
Holiday Inn Marghera Hotel, Venice
Milano Sesto Hotel, Milan
Firenze E Continentale
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at Polo Hotel Roma (subject to change, where it's time to say “arrivederci” to your new friends and continue with your own exciting travel plans.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am an Australian-born, second generation Italian and I've had a foot in each country and a heart divided..."
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
- "An Aussie and Deutsch cross Contiki Tour guide, with a slight resemblance to the youngest Hanson brother...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall4th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- March 2020
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Rome12 DaysThursdayFeb 7, 2019to Rome9 seats leftUSD $1,667
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Rome12 DaysThursdayMar 21, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,667
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Rome12 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$486$2,432-20%USD $1,946
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Rome12 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Rome7 seats leftUSD $2,432
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Rome12 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,475
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Rome12 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,513
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Rome12 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Rome7 seats leftUSD $2,513
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Rome12 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to Rome7 seats leftUSD $2,513
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Rome12 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Rome9 seats leftUSD $2,579
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Rome12 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,579
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 March 2019 the full payment of $1,946 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1946 for Simply Italy, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 23 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 434 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 133 km
- Sirmione (Italy)
- 111 km
- Milan (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,946 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 39 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Simply Italy