Festive Japan - Kyoto Gion Festival Tour
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 38:51:40
Start in Tokyo and end in Kyoto! With the discovery tour Festive Japan - Kyoto Gion Festival Tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Tokyo to Kyoto and through Tokyo, Japan and 3 other destinations in Japan. Festive Japan - Kyoto Gion Festival Tour includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
Other reviews about Japan Deluxe Tours:Write a review
- Julian Waller's review about another Japan Deluxe Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour. I enjoyed every part of it. I definitely wouldn’t have seen as much on my own.
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Japan Deluxe Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood itinerary, great transportation, enjoyed the accommodation, didn’t love the meals , wanted more Art....
- Review about another Japan Deluxe Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood itinerary, great transportation, enjoyed the accommodation, didn’t love the meals , wanted more Art....
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Important Notices
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Japan Deluxe Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Festive Japan - Kyoto Gion Festival Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Japan Deluxe Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Japan Deluxe Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 421 km.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 84 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 300 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 36 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,428 tours in Asia
- covered by 254 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Festive Japan - Kyoto Gion Festival Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 31,703 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours