Italian Espresso (End Rome, 8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,007
- See the Colosseum
- Authentic Italian meals like Pizza and Pasta
- Cruise through vineyards to renaissance Florence
- Explore the "Medieval Manhattan" of San Gimgnano
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on November 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was amazing. Margherita (Megghy) and Fabio were so kind and made my adventure incredible.
- KKimbaWritten on January 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Martina made my first Contiki experience in Italy the best trip I've ever experienced. She has a true talent for what she does and deserves the world. Could not recommend more highly!
- JJodieWritten on January 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing, our trip manager Martina Musso made the trip worth it, she was the best trip manager we had on our trip, we got to experience the culture of Italy and Martina helped us understand that and showed us the different things Italians do in... Read more
- JJenniferWritten on January 8, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I went on the Contiki Italian Espresso tour, which tours Rome, Florence, and Venice over a week. The tour was efficient in taking you to many different cities, and the tour bus from city to city was extremely convenient. One downside of going in a big tour... Read more
- MMargoWritten on May 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have been on two tours with Matei and she really is the best! She's super fun, friendly and patience with everyone!
- AAmandaWritten on May 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had such a great time on tour with Maïté! She made sure everything rand smoothly even when unforeseen circumstances arose. I remember me and my fiend d wanted to go to the Uffizzi in Florence but didn't know if we would be able to fit it in with the... Read more
- EDEllenWritten on May 6, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Maite made my time in Italy so much more wonderful that it already was. She was caring and personable, and super fun! I'll never forget my trip with her!
- AGalexWritten on May 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've done 6 contikis to date, and Maite was my favorite guide hands down. She went above and beyond her responsibilities.
- JJessicaWritten on May 6, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Maite was so fun as a tour manager! She was informative and organized while also being an incredible personality to be around and hang out with! Everyone on our trip loved her!
- MRMr&MrsWritten on May 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Abosolute perfect because of the tour manager. She is brite, assured, and projects a sense of leadership. The group has confidence and feels secure consistantly with Ms Morelli clear instruction. This was a most rewarding trip we have ever experienced. We... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome
- Day 2: Rome Full Day
- Day 3: Rome to Florence via Vatican City
- Day 4: Florence
- Day 5: Florence incl Chianti Region and San Gimignano
- Day 6: Florence to Venice via Pisa and Verona
- Day 7: Venice
- Day 8: Depart Venice/Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- In-Depth Explorer
- Italian Espresso
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
my self , husband and three years daughter. total charges
Thanks for your enquiry. I am afraid we do not offer any group tours in Europe of this nature that are suitable for a passenger under 5 years of age.
Additionally, as you can see on the tour page, Contiki tours are exclusively for passengers between 18-35 years old.
Is there an age limit on this tour?
As you can see on the tour page, Contiki tours are designed exclusively for passengers between 18-35 years old.
Is there a single supplement for this tour and is it mandatory?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Italian Espresso (End Rome, 8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Rome8 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Rome7 seats left$58USD $1,443
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Rome8 seats left$292$1,259-20%USD $1,007
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Rome9 seats left$50USD $1,259
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Rome9 seats left$62USD $1,544
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Rome8 seats left$66USD $1,653
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Rome8 seats left$66USD $1,653
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Rome9 seats left$66USD $1,653
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$70USD $1,738
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Rome9 seats left$70USD $1,738
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$70USD $1,738
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 January 2019 the full payment of $1,007 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1007 for Italian Espresso (End Rome, 8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 230 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 38 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 38 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 196 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,007 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,106 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 22 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Espresso (End Rome, 8 Days)