Italian Espresso (End Rome, 8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,390
- See the Colosseum
- Authentic Italian meals like Pizza and Pasta
- Cruise through vineyards to renaissance Florence
- Explore the "Medieval Manhattan" of San Gimgnano
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KKimbaWritten on January 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentMartina made my first Contiki experience in Italy the best trip I've ever experienced. She has a true talent for what she does and deserves the world. Could not recommend more highly!Show detailed ratings
- JJodieWritten on January 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing, our trip manager Martina Musso made the trip worth it, she was the best trip manager we had on our trip, we got to experience the culture of Italy and Martina helped us understand that and showed us the different things Italians do in ItalyShow detailed ratings
- JJenniferWritten on January 8, 20184.0 - GoodI went on the Contiki Italian Espresso tour, which tours Rome, Florence, and Venice over a week. The tour was efficient in taking you to many different cities, and the tour bus from city to city was extremely convenient. One downside of going in a big tour group is that the group dinners are not at the best restaurants, but that is to be expected. Wifi on the bus was limited, but hotels were nice with AC and wifi in all of the rooms. Breakfast included in every hotel stay made mornings much easier! By far, the most excellent part of my trip was our tour guide, Martina. Martina was extremely knowledgable about Italian history and culture, and kept the trip exciting even on long bus ride. Her playlists were on point! She was able to help with any problem, and very easy to talk to. I would recommend a Contiki tour just to have Martina's help.Show detailed ratings
- MMargoWritten on May 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentI have been on two tours with Matei and she really is the best! She's super fun, friendly and patience with everyone!Show detailed ratings
- AAmandaWritten on May 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had such a great time on tour with Maïté! She made sure everything rand smoothly even when unforeseen circumstances arose. I remember me and my fiend d wanted to go to the Uffizzi in Florence but didn't know if we would be able to fit it in with the schedule since there is a big wait for tickets. Maïté was so kind and considerate and stood in line for us while we were on another supervised tour. I don't think every tour guide would take the time to do this. Maïté really cares that the people on her tour have a good time, and I did!Show detailed ratings
- EDEllenWritten on May 6, 20174.0 - GoodMaite made my time in Italy so much more wonderful that it already was. She was caring and personable, and super fun! I'll never forget my trip with her!Show detailed ratings
- AGalexWritten on May 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentI've done 6 contikis to date, and Maite was my favorite guide hands down. She went above and beyond her responsibilities.Show detailed ratings
- JJessicaWritten on May 6, 20174.0 - GoodMaite was so fun as a tour manager! She was informative and organized while also being an incredible personality to be around and hang out with! Everyone on our trip loved her!Show detailed ratings
- MRMr&MrsWritten on May 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentAbosolute perfect because of the tour manager. She is brite, assured, and projects a sense of leadership. The group has confidence and feels secure consistantly with Ms Morelli clear instruction. This was a most rewarding trip we have ever experienced. We would look for her specifically.Show detailed ratings
- SVSarahWritten on May 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentItaly had always been a dream for me!!! I couldn't have imagined a better trip guide. Maite, was sooo full of knowledge and so easy to get along with. She always gave great suggestions for "me time" activities and sites to visit!! She is caring and down to earth. Always makes sure each person has the best time on their vacation. Definitely travel with Maite!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome to Florence via Vatican City
- Day 4: Florence
- Day 5: Florence incl Chianti Region and San Gimignano
- Day 6: Florence to Venice via Pisa and Verona
- Day 7: Venice
- Day 8: Depart Venice/Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- In-Depth Explorer
- Italian Espresso
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
my self , husband and three years daughter. total charges
Thanks for your enquiry. I am afraid we do not offer any group tours in Europe of this nature that are suitable for a passenger under 5 years of age.
Additionally, as you can see on the tour page, Contiki tours are exclusively for passengers between 18-35 years old.
Is there an age limit on this tour?
As you can see on the tour page, Contiki tours are designed exclusively for passengers between 18-35 years old.
Is there a single supplement for this tour and is it mandatory?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
Italian Espresso (End Rome, 8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Rome7 seats left$70USD $1,405
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Rome8 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Rome7 seats left$72USD $1,443
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Rome0 seats left$72USD $1,443Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Rome8 seats left$63USD $1,259
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Rome0 seats left$63USD $1,259Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Rome9 seats left$63USD $1,259
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Rome9 seats left$224$1,544-10%USD $1,390
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Rome8 seats left$240$1,653-10%USD $1,488
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Rome8 seats left$240$1,653-10%USD $1,488
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Rome9 seats left$240$1,653-10%USD $1,488
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2018 the full payment of $1,390 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1390 for Italian Espresso (End Rome, 8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,390 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 22 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Espresso (End Rome, 8 Days)