Italian Espresso (End Rome, 8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,165
- See the Colosseum
- Authentic Italian meals like Pizza and Pasta
- Cruise through terraced vineyards to renaissance Florence
- Explore the "Medieval Manhattan" of San Gimgnano
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JJenniferWritten on January 8, 20184.0 - GoodI went on the Contiki Italian Espresso tour, which tours Rome, Florence, and Venice over a week. The tour was efficient in taking you to many different cities, and the tour bus from city to city was extremely convenient. One downside of going in a big tour group is that the group dinners are not at the best restaurants, but that is to be expected. Wifi on the bus was limited, but hotels were nice with AC and wifi in all of the rooms. Breakfast included in every hotel stay made mornings much easier! By far, the most excellent part of my trip was our tour guide, Martina. Martina was extremely knowledgable about Italian history and culture, and kept the trip exciting even on long bus ride. Her playlists were on point! She was able to help with any problem, and very easy to talk to. I would recommend a Contiki tour just to have Martina's help.Show detailed ratings
- AAmandaWritten on May 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had such a great time on tour with Maïté! She made sure everything rand smoothly even when unforeseen circumstances arose. I remember me and my fiend d wanted to go to the Uffizzi in Florence but didn't know if we would be able to fit it in with the schedule since there is a big wait for tickets. Maïté was so kind and considerate and stood in line for us while we were on another supervised tour. I don't think every tour guide would take the time to do this. Maïté really cares that the people on her tour have a good time, and I did!Show detailed ratings
- EDEllenWritten on May 6, 20174.0 - GoodMaite made my time in Italy so much more wonderful that it already was. She was caring and personable, and super fun! I'll never forget my trip with her!Show detailed ratings
- MRMr&MrsWritten on May 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentAbosolute perfect because of the tour manager. She is brite, assured, and projects a sense of leadership. The group has confidence and feels secure consistantly with Ms Morelli clear instruction. This was a most rewarding trip we have ever experienced. We would look for her specifically.Show detailed ratings
- SVSarahWritten on May 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentItaly had always been a dream for me!!! I couldn't have imagined a better trip guide. Maite, was sooo full of knowledge and so easy to get along with. She always gave great suggestions for "me time" activities and sites to visit!! She is caring and down to earth. Always makes sure each person has the best time on their vacation. Definitely travel with Maite!!Show detailed ratings
- DDanielleWritten on May 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentI toured with Maïté when I took a Contiki tour of Italy in the summer of 2015. The trip was wonderful. Maïté was so knowledgeable and fun. She balanced teaching us history with also making sure we had a great time. She was so kind and answered all our questions and made sure we had an awesome trip. I can't thank her enough for an amazing trip to ItalyShow detailed ratings
- SCShelleyWritten on May 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was amazing!Show detailed ratings
- AAshleyWritten on May 6, 20174.0 - GoodAmazing. A+ tour guide, so fun and helpful. Also plays the piano beautifully!! Loved Mama Contiki xoxoShow detailed ratings
- LLukeWritten on May 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentMaïté was the absolutely best tour guide anyone could ask for. She was very knowledgeable and loved to share it all. She was eager to answer everyone's questions and enjoyed making us all smile and laugh. If I could go on more trips with her as my guide, I'd sign up for every one of them!Show detailed ratings
- MMellyWritten on May 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentMe and my now husband toured with Maite in 2013 for the 8 day 'Italian Espresso' through contiki. She was knowledgable, organised and yet, still fun! We chose Contiki in Italy (we were in Europe for 6 weeks and travelled everywhere else independently) because we wanted to see a lot of sights in a short period. Maite certainly helped us achieve our goal. Every morning she had got us up on time, told us the history and fun facts about everywhere we were going and made great sight and restaurant suggestions for our free time. It's been 4 years since I met Maite and I've been to 7 countries since. It was the best tour I've ever done!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome to Florence
- Day 4: Florence
- Day 5: Florence
- Day 6: Florence to Venice
- Day 7: Venice
- Day 8: Depart Venice / Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 22, 2016
my self , husband and three years daughter. total charges
Thanks for your enquiry. I am afraid we do not offer any group tours in Europe of this nature that are suitable for a passenger under 5 years of age.
Additionally, as you can see on the tour page, Contiki tours are exclusively for passengers between 18-35 years old.
- July 1, 2016
Is there an age limit on this tour?
As you can see on the tour page, Contiki tours are designed exclusively for passengers between 18-35 years old.
- June 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement for this tour and is it mandatory?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
Italian Espresso (End Rome, 8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$417$1,553-25%USD $1,165
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Rome8 seats left$40USD $1,591
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Rome8 seats left$41USD $1,629
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$42USD $1,667
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Rome8 seats left$42USD $1,667
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Rome8 seats left$42USD $1,667
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Rome7 seats left$42USD $1,667
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Rome0 seats left$42USD $1,667Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Rome0 seats left$42USD $1,667Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Rome8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$42USD $1,667
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 May 2018 the full payment of $1,165 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1165 for Italian Espresso (End Rome, 8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,165 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Espresso (End Rome, 8 Days)