Adriatic Sunsets (Toma) Dubrovnik - Split 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 1,097
- Soak up Dubrovnik vibes with a stroll along the city walls
- Make your nights memorable in a beachside grotto
- Go where calm seas gently lap at picturesque islands
- Discover the food that is as abundant as the sunshine
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, Adventure, Sailboat
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, Croatia to Mljet
- Day 2: Mljet to Korcula
- Day 3: Korcula to Markaska
- Day 4: Markaska to Bol
- Day 5: Bol to Hvar
- Day 6: Hvar to Stari Grad
- Day 7: Stari Grad to Split
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MeganCatherineWhiteWritten on November 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband and I did this tour at the end of our honeymoon and it was the absolute highlight of our trip! The itinerary was well planned, plenty of time to explore and enjoy the islands and an absolute incredible group of people.Review collected by Topdeck
- MitchSpongWritten on November 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was unreal and without doubt our favourite part of our European holiday. The scenery, activities and everything included were brilliant!Review collected by Topdeck
- StephanieHoggWritten on November 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Do it, you won’t regret it!Review collected by Topdeck
- TaylaBrennandWritten on November 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Do it! It was amazing!Review collected by Topdeck
- ReneeFairbairnWritten on November 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Do it! Sailing around the islands is the best way to relax and explore CroatiaReview collected by Topdeck
- YunWritten on September 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The group was great. We had lots of fun. Alex takes care of everyone!Review collected by Topdeck
- IsabellaWritten on July 14, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was great in the sense that you were able to meet new people and experience new things. Our tour guide was very approachable and informative. However, it was frustrating when it came to accomodation on the boat. I was under the impression that... Read moreReview collected by Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Sailing with Topdeck
- Live your best life in European Summer
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
Adriatic Sunsets (Toma) Dubrovnik - Split 2020
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Split10+ seats left$144$1,219-10%USD $1,097Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Split10+ seats left$167$1,419-10%USD $1,277Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Split10+ seats left$184$1,559-10%USD $1,403Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Split10+ seats left$184$1,559-10%USD $1,403Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Split10+ seats left$184$1,559-10%USD $1,403Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 15, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Split10+ seats left$178$1,509-10%USD $1,358Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to Split10+ seats left$167$1,419-10%USD $1,277Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 77 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,097 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,243 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours