Prague & Krakow
- MaddieGrasberger's review about another Bus2alps tour4.5 - Excellent
Marlee was really caring and comforting. She recommended fantastic places to eat. She was easy to talk to if I had a problem. She had a lot of enthusiasm and passion for this tour.
- Cassandra Michaud's review about another Bus2alps tour5.0 - Excellent
Working with Bus2Alps was awesome and Tyler was amazing at keeping everyone on the trip informed about what was going on, but also was a blast to be with!
- Kaitlin Mitacek's review about another Bus2alps tour5.0 - Excellent
Marlee is an extremely thoughtful and helpful guide! She has informative insight and is so personable. I purposely booked with this company to have Marlee has my tour guide!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Krakow is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Prague & Krakow, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 342 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 53 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Prague & Krakow via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,697 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours