Croatian Island Hopper Split (8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,385
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +4 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Indulge in a welcome dinner on your shiny sailboat
- Enjoy peachy beaches and hidden bars at Korcula
- Explore the glamorous playground of Hvar
- Party like pirates as you anchor down in Wild Bay
- Soak up the Mediterranean high life in Makarska
- Sip cocktails at swim-up waterside rock bars in Split
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LLizWritten on June 30, 20172.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The guide was fantastic - knew her stuff but also knew most people just wanted to know a few cool facts and party, and accommodated these needs well. The islands and nightlife are quite nice, but nothing spectacular. The heat was the biggest - and a massive... Read more
- KKatelynWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a trip of a lifetime. Started in Croatia with the fabulous tour guide Kassie. Made each and everyones experience amazing, including myself by going above and beyond celebrating my 21st. Thankyou for all the memories and too making sure I survived my... Read more
- SBSamanthaWritten on December 7, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Such a fun fun summer time trip!!
- ThorWritten on July 29, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a good week overall. Everyday was blue sky and sunshine. Our boat was really nice, swim during the day, explore and a new port in the afternoon and party in the evening. It is a beautiful part of the world. It was 50/50 guys/girls, the guys on the... Read more
- BBryannaWritten on December 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guide went above and beyond what I'm sure his role was. Everybody on the boat had an amazing time for the entire week thanks to Chris!!
- Kaila-JaneWritten on December 24, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The whole tour and people on it was everything it lived up to and more. Would do it again and again.
- ADAllyWritten on December 24, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Croatian euphoria! Had the most exceptional time on the Contiki Croatia island hopper with the best team, crew and guide. Chris made the tour so easy, lighthearted and fun with his wonderful attitude towards travel life and exploring new destinations. Chris... Read more
- SStephanieWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One of the highlights of our 3 month trip around Europe. Lots of great friends and memories from this trip.
- JamieWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip wouldn't have been the same without Chris. He made the difference between a good experience and a great experience!! He was always very organized and worked hard to ensure we had everything we needed.
- TTanyaWritten on November 23, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
T-bone made my experience unforgettable, unregretable and so much fun all in one. He has so much knowledge about every place we saw, and was easy to talk to. I couldn't ask for a better tour guide. I was motion sick so much so that I had to take T-bone... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split to Makarska
- Day 2: Makarska to Bol
- Day 3: Bol to Wild Bay
- Day 4: Wild Bay to Hvar
- Day 5: Hvar to Korcula
- Day 6: Korcula to Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Dubrovnik
- Day 8: Depart Dubrovnik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Sailing & Cruise
- Croatian Island Hopper South
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- Sailing & Cruise
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
Croatian Island Hopper Split (8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$78USD $1,939
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split9 seats left$74USD $1,845
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$83USD $2,075
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat left$80USD $1,995
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$83USD $2,075Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Split10+ seats left$80USD $1,995
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$83USD $2,075
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Split8 seats left$80USD $1,995
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$79USD $1,985
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Split10+ seats left$76USD $1,905
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 May 2019 the full payment of $1,385 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1385 for Croatian Island Hopper Split (8 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Bol (Croatia)
- 14 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,385 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatian Island Hopper Split (8 Days)