European Horizon (End London, 11 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,343
- JUST PAY $200 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Experience an evening cruise in Amsterdam
- Explore Munich’s Old Town
- Cruise through picturesque Tyrol
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- HRHamzaWritten on April 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It is once in a lifetime tour.......Should really give a shot......The knowledge of Patsy and driving skills of David was phenomenal. You cannot explore so many countries in such a limited number of days on your own. Contiki plays unrealistic role over here :)
- MarshallWritten on April 16, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Everything about the trip was amazing! I didn’t mind the average food or accommodation however that was the only part of the trip that could be improved. However the food at the Contiki special stays in Switzerland and Tyrol was amazing as well as the... Read more
- AAmeliaLoeraWritten on September 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Megan was so charming! She has a great sense of humor and made the trip super interesting, she even made special playlists that kept us singing!!!
- SamWritten on September 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We couldn't have got a better tour leader! No tour will ever be as good as one with Megs at the helm. She has so much good energy. Extremely knowledgeable and really fun to be around. Count yourself lucky to be on tour with Megs!
- CSCaseyWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Megs is one of the best tour guides there are. She is very knowledgeable about wherever she is touring and is always full of energy. She made an awesome trip in 2015 to Scotland, even better with vibrancy, zeal for life, and knowledge of where we were and... Read more
- SamWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall excellent experience
- AAnonymousWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One of the most amazing experience with the most amazing bunch of people!
- OOliveReisWritten on July 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My first ever tour, bit nervous at the beginning until I met Trent. Felt very relaxed, safe and entertained. It was an enjoyable trip and did not want it to end. Hope whenever I decide to do another trip Trent will be my guide. Thanks Trent for a great... Read more
- DanelleWritten on May 4, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
The tour was absolutely not value for money. I paid to spend my trip on a bus for more than 5 hours a day and to pass by famous sites. Would not recommend this to people who would prefer to explore the countries for more than three hours. Will never use... Read more
- JBJasmineWritten on September 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful people, very high intensity tour, trip guide Amy and driver Scottie looked after us very well!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London to Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Rhine Valley
- Day 4: Rhine Valley to Munich
- Day 5: Munich to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 6: Austrian Tyrol to Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Swiss Alps via Lucerne
- Day 8: Swiss Alps
- Day 9: Swiss Alps to Paris
- Day 10: Paris
- Day 11: Paris to London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iconic Essentials
- European Horizon
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- European Horizon
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a discount for starting the tour later or finishing the tour earlier?
As the tour is a set itinerary packaged by Contiki there is no discount for choosing to start the tour later or finishing the tour later.
We are a couple, can we get our own private room?
This tour is based on multi-share accommodation where you can expect 4 - 6 people to share a room of the same sex. However, on the nights you are staying in hotels, this will be based on twin share and you will be able to share a room together.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
European Horizon (End London, 11 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayJun 3, 2019from London11 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,679+ $230 Food Fund European Horizon
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to London7 seats left$336$1,679-20%USD $1,343+ $230 Food Fund European Horizon
- MondayJun 10, 2019from London11 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,679+ $230 Food Fund European Horizon
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London11 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to London9 seats left$361$1,805-20%USD $1,444+ $230 Food Fund European Horizon
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from London11 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $1,805+ $230 Food Fund European Horizon
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London11 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,805+ $230 Food Fund European Horizon
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from London11 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $1,805+ $230 Food Fund European Horizon
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from London11 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,805+ $230 Food Fund European Horizon
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London11 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $1,805+ $230 Food Fund European Horizon
- MondayJul 8, 2019from London11 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,805+ $230 Food Fund European Horizon
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2019 the full payment of $1,343 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1343 for European Horizon (End London, 11 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 669 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 98 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
- 209 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 356 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
- 343 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,343 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,173 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 105 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Horizon (End London, 11 Days)