Scandinavia & Russia Plus (Start Copenhagen, End Berlin, 23 Days)
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Richelle "The trip far exceeded my expectations, mostly because of the knowledge and good humour of our Tour Manager, Greg. He definitely went above and beyond to ensure we got the most out of our time and was there for the group members as a charismatic leader and friend. Our schedule was jam packed but his organizational skills and fun loving nature made it all look easy. Any group would be lucky to have ..."
Start in Copenhagen and end in Berlin! With the discovery tour Scandinavia & Russia Plus (Start Copenhagen, End Berlin, 23 Days), you have a 23 day tour package taking you through Copenhagen, Denmark and 18 other destinations in Europe. Scandinavia & Russia Plus (Start Copenhagen, End Berlin, 23 Days) includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- KAKellieWritten on July 10, 20184.0 - GoodGreat tour, good for people looking for a more relaxed, older Contiki demographic. Incredible sites, good included accom and meals. Add-ons vary, wouldn't recommend the Carlsberg Brewery tour as it's pretty basic for what you pay. Would highly recommend the bike tour in Oslo and Olympic bobsled!Show detailed ratings
- TTarynWritten on September 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentI don't even want to think about what this tour might have been without Greg as our Trip Manager. As someone who was traveling alone and to Europe for the first time, it was a little daunting to say the least, but right from Day 1 I felt so comfortable and at ease with Greg. He went above and beyond to make sure that everyone was having a good time. His organisational skills and knowledge about each of the places we visited, meant we got to see so much and make the most of our time there. I can honestly say it was thanks to him (and driver Filipe) that I had the absolute time of my life. You won't find a more amazing tour guide and I feel lucky to also be able to call him a friend!Show detailed ratings
- VDValerieWritten on August 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreg is amazing at his job! He was extremely organized and very energetic. He was also very knowledgable and made my first euro trip one for the books! I definitely hope our paths cross again!Show detailed ratings
- MRMarissaWritten on August 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreg was a great tour guide and travel friend! He made sure everyone was having a great time on their holiday. He was very professional but a fun guide at the same time. Greg made my trip enjoyable and the time of my life. I would definitely recommend him. He kept everyone on schedule and our itineraries were very clearly explained.Show detailed ratings
- RGRichelleWritten on August 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip far exceeded my expectations, mostly because of the knowledge and good humour of our Tour Manager, Greg. He definitely went above and beyond to ensure we got the most out of our time and was there for the group members as a charismatic leader and friend. Our schedule was jam packed but his organizational skills and fun loving nature made it all look easy. Any group would be lucky to have him.Show detailed ratings
- DDianaWritten on August 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentI did the scandacian portion of the contoki trip. It was such a blast. The scenery was incredible and the stays were cozy. Greg our tour guide had so much knowledge about the countries it helped a lot with getting to know each of them. And our driver Filipe was an amazing driver as well as a great guy to be around.Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on August 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreg was very knowledgeable about the areas we visited in Scandinavia. His top notch organizational and presentation skills kept us aware of the historical, geographical and cultural information we needed to know and kept us on top of the day's activities. Greg's personality shone so bright throughout the tour, it was a pleasure to spend our days with him.Show detailed ratings
- DCDeanWritten on August 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip went above and beyond what I expected. Greg was amazing, informative and organised and made the biggest difference. I would gladly do a contiki again knowing that's what I was getting myself into!Show detailed ratings
- HEHarshaWritten on August 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentHad a great time with Greg on Contiki, he was very informative, fun and always willing to go that extra mile for you.Show detailed ratings
- DDavidWritten on August 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was a brilliant trip. Greg was very friendly, organised, helpful and a lovely person. The accommodation and food was nice especially considering the expensive nature of Scandinavia. Greg was very knowledgeable about all the locations and had good tips on where to go and what to do. Overall, i had a blast and owe a lot of it to Greg and our driver Filipe.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Berlin
- Day 2: Start Berlin/Copenhagen
- Day 3: Copenhagen
- Day 4: Copenhagen to Oslo
- Day 5: Oslo
- Day 6: Oslo to Voss via Hardangervidda Region
- Day 7: Voss to Geiranger Fjord via Sognefjord
- Day 8: Geiranger Fjord to Gjovik via Lom and Lillehammer
- Day 9: Gjovik to Stockholm
- Day 10: Stockholm
- Day 11: Stockholm to Overnight Baltic Ferry
- Day 12: Overnight Baltic Ferry to Helsinki
- Day 13: Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- Day 14 - 16: St. Petersburg
- Day 16: St. Petersburg to Novgorod
- Day 17: Novgorod to Moscow via Klin
- Day 18 - 20: Moscow
- Day 20: Moscow to Minsk
- Day 21: Minsk to Warsaw via Brest
- Day 22: Warsaw
- Day 23: Depart Warsaw/Berlin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Scandinavia & Russia Plus (Start Copenhagen, End Berlin, 23 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Copenhagen23 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Berlin0 seats leftUSD $3,745+ $570 Food Fund Scandinavia And Russia PlusSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Copenhagen23 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Berlin0 seats leftUSD $3,745+ $570 Food Fund Scandinavia And Russia PlusSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneDenmark and Norway
- EuroFinland and Germany
- RubleRussia and Belarus
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Belarus, Poland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia and Belarus. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Belarus and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia and Belarus. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Belarus and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Scandinavia & Russia Plus (Start Copenhagen, End Berlin, 23 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,641 km.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 483 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 252 km
- Voss (Norway)
- 58 km
- Sognefjorden (Norway)
- 40 km
- Boyabreen Glacier (Norway)
- 71 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
- 77 km
- Lom (Norway)
- 129 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 38 km
- Gjovik (Norway)
- 440 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 50 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scandinavia & Russia Plus (Start Copenhagen, End Berlin, 23 Days)