Berlin To Budapest (Until Mar 2018) (from Berlin to Budapest)
- Unforgettable Brandenburg gate
- Prenzlauer Berg’s trendy cocktail bars
- Royal Palace and the Chain Bridge
- Relax in Budapest’s famous thermal baths
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Yurt
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- JJJavierWritten on December 24, 20164.5 - ExcellentI've done two Contiki's so far: Spanish Spree in Sept 2015 and then Berlin to Budapest in Oct 2016. Both were with Kassie. Finding out that my second one was with her was sheer luck but made it all the better as she's incredible. I had so much fun on my first trip I couldn't wait to do a second one. I learned a lot about local history and culture and made many new friends. Kassie is professional, knowledgeable, fun and very funny. Nothing can unsettle her. She handles any group and event just fine. I'm so thankful I've been able to do two trips with her now. She's simply a great person all around. You won't regret having a trip with her. Thanks Kassie!Show detailed ratings
- MWMichaelWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentI went on the Contiki trip that covered Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest. We only stayed between 48 - 72 hours in each city, so time was limited. For the price that we paid, the accommodations were quite good. Having a tour bus that drops us off everywhere is extremely convenient as well. But the highlight would be my tour manager, Kassie. Kassie was able to provide solid recommendations on how to see the most of the city effectively. Also, given the large size of our group (50+), she was able to provide an array of options for people to choose from. I can say that everyone really enjoyed our time with Kassie. She is an incredible tour manager.Show detailed ratings
- HLHyWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentKassie is a genuinely thorough and organize guide. I have had the pleasure of having Kassie as my guide for my trip thru Central Europe (Berlin to Budapest). Kassie provide daily historic information on the country/city we visit in addition to things to do and sights to see. During my trip, my camera screen broke and Kassie was very helpful in my effort to fix it. On top of being in one of Kassie's tour, I also interacted with Kassie while she was training for a tour through Spain and a sailing tour around Croatia. Even though she was not the guide for those tours, she was very helpful in giving us pointers. All in all, I have traveled with Kassie on three different occasions and I can't think of another person I would like to be my guide for any future tours. Kassie is simply the best. #noregrets #willNotForgetShow detailed ratings
- AAlinaWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentI did Berlin to Budapest. It was awesome! it was one of the best trip I have ever done. The cities that i visited were beautiful and the people that I met were awesome as well. I don"t have enough words to explain how much fun i had on this trip.Show detailed ratings
- NSNathanielWritten on December 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was the best tour manager I have had on any trip. She was not just a guide, but also a part of the group. I can’t imagine what it would have been like without her! She made sure to be involved with everyone on the trip and was great to hang out with and experience the cities with. The organization of the trip and her knowledge of the cities was impressive. I was never confused about or unaware of the plans and options available for any given day. She truly helped to make this trip one of the best travel experiences I have ever had. I would absolutely go on another trip she was managing!Show detailed ratings
- CCelesteWritten on December 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentI did the Contiki tour "Berlin to Budapest" and my tour guide was Kassie. She was great. She was a good mix of laid back, friendly and sociable, but also able to keep us on track and on time. She was also very knowledgeable about the places we visited. You'll be happy if you have Kassie as a tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- VVictoriaWritten on December 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was really great- I met some incredible people and made wonderful memories. The itenerary was great- Berlin-Budapest- and Kassie made sure things ran smoothly without issue. She planned extra activities for us, and made sure everyone was accommodated for whatever their needs were. She was full of advice about regarding each destination, and happy to go out of her way to help whenever anyone asked. Thanks Contiki, and Kassie for a great trip! (And also to our driver TJ for your impeccable driving ability!!)Show detailed ratings
- CLCatherineWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was an amazing guide. She made sure that my dietary needs were always met. Also celebrate my bday on tour and she made that uber special :) very knowledgeable and fun to hang out with too.Show detailed ratings
- LKLaurenWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I did Berlin to Budapest with Kassie just over a month ago. It took some convincing to get him to do a Contiki trip as it was my semiconductor experience with the company. We had such an incredible time throughout the 11 day tour of the cities. We were lucky to have gotten Kassie as our tour manager, she is so much fun, a fountain of knowledge and great tips, and organized and thoughtful. We had an amazing experience!Show detailed ratings
- LBLisaWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentI have been a travel agent for nine years and over the past few I have completed four Contiki Tours. Kassi Jones was the tour leader on my first tour, Berlin to Budapest in May 2014. To date this was my most memorable tour, with the closest friends made and the best impression of what Contiki is really about. She can balance being fun and relaxed with knowledge and recommendations for every city we visited. She also has a great sense of humor, and I know that all of my tour mates also thought very highly of her!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Berlin
- Day 2 - 4: Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin to Prague
- Day 5 - 7: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna
- Day 9: Vienna to Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest
- Day 11: Depart Budapest
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What would be the payment method for booking the tours?
TourRadar accepts payment via credit card and Paypal, so the payment method should be no issues at all.
- November 1, 2016
What time does the tour begin on the first day and an approximate end time on the last day?
In general, we advise arriving a day before the tour begins and leaving the day after it ends, especially if you have a long flight before or after the tour.
- September 1, 2016
Do you offer any support to first-time travellers in finding their way to meeting with the tour group at the start of the tour?
Contiki do not offer transfers to join the start of the tour - however you will receive very clear instructions on how to find the accommodation where the tour begins in your trip notes and vouchers, once you are booked onto the trip.
Berlin is actually very well connected to the airports with train lines and public transport options.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey everyone, I have been working for Contiki for 7 years as a tour manager and also briefly as a driver...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
Berlin To Budapest (Until Mar 2018) (from Berlin to Budapest)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Berlin13 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Budapest8 seats left$54USD $2,146
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Berlin13 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Budapest8 seats left$57USD $2,275
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Berlin13 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$57USD $2,275
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Berlin13 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$57USD $2,275
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Berlin13 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$57USD $2,275
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Berlin13 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$55USD $2,199
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Berlin13 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$55USD $2,199
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Berlin13 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$55USD $2,199
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Berlin13 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$55USD $2,199
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Berlin13 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$48USD $1,933
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 May 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Berlin To Budapest (Until Mar 2018) (from Berlin to Budapest), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 62 km
- Kutna Hora (Czech Republic)
- 210 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,447 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Berlin To Budapest (Until Mar 2018) (from Berlin to Budapest)