Eastern Road (End Warsaw, 13 Days)
- US $ 2,427
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- AAndrewWritten on May 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tammy rocked my world. She was the sun to my stars. She was the peanut butter to my jelly. Woo! Tammy!
- MMichaelWritten on May 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tammy was an awesome guide, she is very knowledgeable on attractions and how to get around using public transport. She is always ready to answer your questions and he bubbly personality and jokes will certainly make your experience so much better!
- TTjWritten on April 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Done a eastern roads; Best tm I've met so far. Funny, Knowledgeable, And always ready to party.
- MSMayaWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip excedded my expectations was so much fun. Learnt more about the countries and going out in the evening. 5 different countries 13 days so much fun.
- LLaurenWritten on September 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trent was the ideal combination of historian, teacher, pub crawl leader, friend & problem solver! Couldn't rate him higher
- CChelseaWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such an amazing trip with an incredible guide!! His dedication and the knowledge he had to offer us was incredible!! I even had friends say that they did the exact same tour but were jealous because of all the extra bits that we got to do because of our... Read more
- ETEdwardWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was highly enjoyable, the events were well planned out and organised to the last details. The optional a were relevant and the free time was sufficient
- CBCourtneyWritten on September 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trent was amazing. Couldn't ask for a better tour manager who was able to easily guide us around eastern Europe. The whole trip went smoothly and felt like he had tailored it just for our tastes. He was able to handle our large group and still keep... Read more
- TTinaWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trent was organised, ensured the trip ran smoothly and his down for anything attitude was contagious!
- RRoveeWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing great tour team and great experiences
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- Day 4: Prague
- Day 5: Prague to Vienna via Kutna Hora
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest to Krakow via Banksa Bystrica
- Day 10: Krakow
- Day 11: Krakow to Warsaw via Czestochowa
- Day 12: Warsaw
- Day 13: Depart Warsaw/Berlin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
Eastern Road (End Warsaw, 13 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Berlin13 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats leftUSD $2,508
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Berlin13 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $2,508
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Berlin13 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats leftUSD $2,541
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Berlin13 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Warsaw9 seats leftUSD $2,427
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Berlin13 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats leftUSD $2,427
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2019 the full payment of $2,427 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2427 for Eastern Road (End Warsaw, 13 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 62 km
- Kutna Hora (Czech Republic)
- 210 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 138 km
- Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)
- 159 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 102 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,427 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,195 tours in Europe
- covered by 532 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Road (End Warsaw, 13 Days)