European Experience (End London, 21 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,372
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Discover the iconic 'City of Lights & see the Eiffel Tower
- Visit the ancient Rome and stroll the streets of Florence
- Admire the wonderful Swiss Alps & the charming Lucerne
- Indulge in mouth-watering Italian pizza and Bavarian beer
- Explore the Dutch countryside and enjoy Dutch cheese
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Sightseeing
- Rather Poor
- ElaheWritten on July 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
That was a very nice experience
- AAnastasiaWritten on June 16, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We were part of Kyle's first ever Contiki group!! We had an amazing time! He was awesome in every aspect! Whenever one of us would wonder off and get lost, he somehow managed to find us without any of the other group members realising. Very professional but... Read more
- HHHazelWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Cassie was extremely thorough in every location we visited with the knowledge she had. She went out of her way to make every single moment of the time fun.
- RReanneWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Kassie took my euopean experience tour. She was very patient and understanding of all age groups. Made an awesome time out of my experience, . When I fell ill, she took every measure to make sure I got to a dr and got the right medication. Love your work... Read more
- MGMegWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My experience with Contiki and with Kassie was incredible. Kassie was knowledgeable, informed, always prepared and a heck of a lot of fun. I couldn't recommend a Contiki experience with Kassie more.
- JSJunkoWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went to Europe experience.
- WWhitneyWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip was Kassie was more than what I expected. It really got me out of myself and was completely unforgettable. Even though it was 5 years ago I still remember it like it was yesterday. She encouraged everyone to just enjoy every moment, I couldn't thank... Read more
- DLDionWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie niwas awesome very knowledgeable and very organized. Even helped me organise my wedding proposal. Would highly recommend her thanks kassie
- AWAmyWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie was my tour guide for my first overseas holiday and absolutely made my trip amazing. She was so knowledgeable and fun. She gave the best advice on where to go and what activities to do. There was not one moment I did not enjoy or one activity that... Read more
- EEmmaWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip to Europe was amazing, what made it even better was getting the best tour guide ever. Kassie has a huge amount of knowledge around a variety of things that can cater for everyone's interests. She always went the extra mile and could help with... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London to Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region via Fontainebleau
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 6: Beaujolais Wine Region to French Riviera via Monaco
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence via Pisa
- Day 8: Florence
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Rome
- Day 11: Rome to Venice
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 14: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 15: Austrian Tyrol to Munich via Dachau
- Day 16: Munich to Swiss Alps via Liechtenstein and Lucerne
- Day 17: Swiss Alps
- Day 18: Swiss Alps to Rhine Valley via Heidelberg
- Day 19: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam via Edam
- Day 20: Amsterdam
- Day 21: Depart Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iconic Essentials
- European Experience
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- European Experience
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will be sleeping in tents at the campsite?
You will be staying at some campgrounds on the tour but you will be staying in a cabin not a tent.
Are all of the meals on the tour included?
Contiki includes breakfast for you daily and up to half of your dinners. They leave a little wiggle room for you to grab meals with your new friends at some of the local hot spots.
There is a special stay at "Contiki's Chateau" what does that mean?
This is one of 4 Contiki owned and operated properties worldwide. Since Contiki own and operate the property, you have the ability to make your stay as unique as you want. If you want to go night swimming, go for it! Want to learn some authentic regional recipes? Pop in on the chef and ask for a lesson.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
European Experience (End London, 21 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from London21 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to London7 seats left$640$2,965-20%USD $2,372+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London21 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London8 seats left$664$3,075-20%USD $2,460+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London21 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to London7 seats left$664$3,075-20%USD $2,460+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from London21 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$688$3,185-20%USD $2,548+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London21 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$688$3,185-20%USD $2,548+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London21 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to London8 seats left$710$3,285-20%USD $2,628+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- SundayJul 7, 2019from London21 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to London7 seats left$710$3,285-20%USD $2,628+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from London21 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to London9 seats left$710$3,285-20%USD $2,628+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from London21 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$693$3,209-20%USD $2,567+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from London21 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$693$3,209-20%USD $2,567+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
- FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 July 2019 the full payment of $2,372 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2372 for European Experience (End London, 21 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 57 km
- Fontainebleau (France)
- 292 km
- Beaujolais (France)
- 345 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,372 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,075 tours in Europe
- covered by 530 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 88 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Experience (End London, 21 Days)