European Explorer Plus Greek Island Cruising (34 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 7,025
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- HHollygoldsmithWritten on October 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best tour manager, very knowledgeable and fun!!
- BJBrynWritten on January 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was my first time heading to Europe and travelling overseas by myself. It was a great primer to discovering my travel bug and we went to so many cities and ticked off a lot of bucket list items. It encouraged me to start a travel blog. As the tour is... Read more
- ECEzraWritten on August 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I couldn't have dreamed of a better tour guide. Made our trip exciting and a truly life changing experience. Ebony is a European expert and goes above and beyond to make sure you get the best experience with her knowledge and energy she brings to each day... Read more
- ASAshleighWritten on April 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My first Contiki tour was with Megs. I had 2 more that followed straight after and I can say hands down Megs was the best tour manager ever!!! She made everyday so exciting and looking forward to what fun amazing adventures she would take us on! She made... Read more
- GGeorgWritten on April 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Meg is literally the best thing that can happen to you. Seriously. Me and the group spent almost a month together with her and it's really weird when someone's just a crazy persons level of happy every everyday, and doesn't have to act like it. She's a... Read more
- JamilaWritten on December 17, 20163.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I was travelling on my own and thought Contiki would be a great way to do it - I loved the tour I was on from all the cities we went to - to the company I was with. Some of the hotels weren't as nice to stay in and a little bit scary but thats honestly my... Read more
- MDMarinaWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had Kassie as my tour manager for 2 contiki tours and she was fantastic. On the first tour she was always so happy to help, she went out of her way to make my trip amazing. When I found out she was going to be my tour manager for my second trip I was... Read more
- LLeahWritten on December 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hi So I travelled with contiki two years ago and did the European explorer plus Greek island cruising tour. Our tour guide Kassie was amazing. She just had a wealth of knowledge about all the places that we visited. Being it was my first time travelling... Read more
- CBClaireWritten on December 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie was an amazing tour guide she was full if information and shared it a very entertaing way. She frequently went out of her way to so something extra to enhance the experience.
- RPRichardWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie is a wonderful helpful tour manager nothing was to much trouble. It was like she enjoyed answering everyone's questions like "what's the wifi password" and "how much longer till we stop" "what time is breakfast" she always had a smile on her face was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London to Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Lyon via Fontainebleau
- Day 5: Lyon to Barcelona
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera
- Day 8: French Riviera including Moncao
- Day 9: French Riviera to Venice via Verona
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Florence
- Day 12: Florence to Rome via Pisa
- Day 13: Rome
- Day 14: Rome to Sorrento via Capri
- Day 15: Sorrento to Overnight Adriatic Ferry
- Day 16: Overnight Adriatic Ferry to Athens via Corinth Canal
- Day 17: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 18: Cruising to Patmos via Kusadasi
- Day 19: Patmos to Rhodes
- Day 20: Cruising to Santorini via Crete
- Day 21: Santorini to Preveza via Athens
- Day 22: Preveza to Tirana
- Day 23: Tirana to Dubrovnik via Budva
- Day 24: Dubrovnik
- Day 25: Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Day 26: Zadar to Vienna
- Day 27: Vienna
- Day 28: Vienna to Munich via Mauthausen
- Day 29: Munich to Lucerne via Lichtenstein
- Day 30: Lucerne
- Day 31: Lucerne to Rhine Valley
- Day 32: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam via Edam
- Day 33: Amsterdam
- Day 34: Depart Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- European Explorer inc GIC
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
Contiki runs tours exclusively for travellers between ages (18-35). They are designed and marketed towards budget-minded young travellers wanting to meet other people their age from all over the world and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers. Travellers outside of this age range are unable to book onto this tour, however, we have plenty of fantastic similar tours. Get in touch with our Travel Experts to be paired with the perfect adventure!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
European Explorer Plus Greek Island Cruising (34 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from London34 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$281USD $7,025+ $360 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from London34 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$295USD $7,381+ $360 additional upfront costsBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from London34 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to London9 seats left$303USD $7,586+ $360 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from London34 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$303USD $7,586+ $360 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from London34 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to London8 seats left$303USD $7,586+ $360 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from London34 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$295USD $7,381+ $360 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Greece , Montenegro , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Turkey, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Turkey, Albania, Montenegro and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey and Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania, Croatia, Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 April 2019 the full payment of $7,025 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7025 for European Explorer Plus Greek Island Cruising (34 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 57 km
- Fontainebleau (France)
- 335 km
- Lyon (France)
- 532 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 225 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 341 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,025 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 60 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Explorer Plus Greek Island Cruising (34 Days)