European Whirl (End London, 19 Days)
- See Amsterdam's charming countryside on a bike tour
- Enjoy the view from the top of the stunning Swiss Alps
- Discover the ancient Rome & admire the historic Berlin
- Explore Paris and view the world-renowned Eiffel Tower
- Indulge in Italian Gelato and enjoy delicious Czech beer
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London to Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam including Edam
- Day 4: Amsterdam to Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin
- Day 6: Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- Day 7: Prague
- Day 8: Prague to Munich
- Day 9: Munich to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 10: Austrian Tyrol to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Rome
- Day 13: Rome
- Day 14: Rome to Florence
- Day 15: Florence to Swiss Alps via Lucerne
- Day 16: Swiss Alps
- Day 17: Swiss Alps to Paris
- Day 18: Paris
- Day 19: Paris to London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CCWritten on November 9, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Warning: there's a a lot of hidden cost for this tour. If you want to do anything fun and not be left behind - you will have to pay another $1000. This tour is very rushed and you barely have time for yourself to take a look at these fabulous cities. My... Read more
- DDhananjayWritten on July 27, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
We went on the european whirl, it was a great experience. The tour leader annalyes was professional and help us sort out everything out, also she was highly knowledgeable about the sights and things to do etc. However I did I find her a bit too pushy as... Read more
- MMitchWritten on July 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Iv taken time to read some of the reviews .. Gotta say if I was a tour guide of 50 people aged 18-25 I'd wana cry as well Especially if there was a kid on the tour like my self franny
- JBJamesWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome trip! Had a blast, TM was a legend! Always willing to go the extra mile for everyone on the coach! Full of interesting facts and info on all the places we visited. Accommodation was great the onsite teams looked after us well and food was great!
- NCNathanWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was everything l expected and more, \ being a small town kid from Australia as well as my two mates Europe was a huge eye opener, in the 18 days we were on tour its unbelivable the things we done and seen, however l would have to give all the... Read more
- ..Written on July 26, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Whilst I loved the tour overall, especially the transportation and cities and sights, I did have some issues. Firstly I found the accomodation bellow par, but that was to be expected for a cheap hostel tour and thus wasn't a huge problem. But several people... Read more
- NNikkiWritten on July 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anne-Elyse was the best tour manager I could've dreamed off for my first contiki and European trip. She helped relieve my anxiety and made me feel safe. She holds so much information and is organized. I really recommend her as a TM... you'll make memories... Read more
- JJJWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was amazing and Anne Elyse left nothing to chance with her preparation and expert knowledge. 10/10!
- AAleksWritten on July 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great personality and very friendly.
- HHannahWritten on July 25, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I had a great trip, however I don't think our tour manager is ready for my complex trips. She got quite stressed out and cried at times.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will I be sharing a room with the opposite sex at the hostels?
No, you will be rooming with same-sex travellers and only 3 other travellers in your room.
Are airport transfers included?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour cost however Contiki will provide you with a detailed map and directions to get you to and from the airport if you choose to not get a taxi.
- European Whirl
- Iconic Essentials
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- European Whirl
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
European Whirl (End London, 19 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- MondayJun 24, 2019from London19 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from London19 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- FridayJun 28, 2019from London19 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$62USD $3,075+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from London19 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$62USD $3,075+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London19 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- MondayJul 1, 2019from London19 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$62USD $3,075+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from London19 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from London19 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to London8 seats left$62USD $3,075+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from London19 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- FridayJul 5, 2019from London19 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to London8 seats left$62USD $3,075+ $430 Food Fund European Whirl
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for European Whirl (End London, 19 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 19 km
- Edam (Netherlands)
- 565 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 98 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,623 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 110 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Whirl (End London, 19 Days)