European Magic (End London, 10 Days)
- US $ 1,491
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Weave through a maze of canals in eclectic Amsterdam
- Experience a beer culture like no other in Munich
- Practice your yodelling skills in the Swiss Alps
- Tick off your bucket list with a gondola ride in Venice
- Splurge on a shopping spree of the Champs-Elysées
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- SSamHeaneyWritten on May 12, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Remi’s the man, can’t dance to save himself though ..
- AAlexWritten on April 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tai was fantastic and exceeded any and all expectations. Her knowledge of the places we visited and the history she knew really stood out. She was available to help with anything throughout the trip. Overall absolutely the best guide I’ve come across.
- RixongileWritten on April 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tai is an outstanding tour manager!! She made our vacation beyond amazing! I can not recommend Tai enough, she's really awesome, so professional, always prompt, friendly, reliable, pantual, a plathora of knowledge (no jokes, she knows EVERYTHING about... Read more
- SSarahmcdonaldWritten on April 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our euro trip was fantastic. The entire tour was fun and exciting . Tai was an awesome trip guide who kept us having fun and made sure we didnt miss a thing . It was awesome that she had so much knowledge about each and every destination and kept everyone... Read more
- TrinaWritten on April 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
He is amazing... So good at his job! Absolutely the best guide I ever had! So much fun and very approachable and caring!
- SylviaWritten on February 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome trip! Can't wait to go on another!
- RRomyWritten on January 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was really brilliant. Erno and Amy were absolutely amazing!! Best taster of some of Europe and the trip add ons and included add ons, meals and hotels exceeded my expectation! Well done Contiki!!!
- ElizabethWritten on January 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was such a great taster of Europe and going in the Winter was truly a solid decision. The lines were shorter and you're guaranteed to be with people who are also interested in spending their winter holidays doing something awesome. If you've never been... Read more
- AngeloWritten on January 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- MilciWritten on December 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Over all the trip was amazing. Met a lot of awesome people and saw many places in a short period of time. Doing this trip during the winter is my only regret because we got to half of the cities when it was already night time by 4pm. Not much to see by... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London to Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Rhine Valley
- Day 4: Rhine Valley to Munich
- Day 5: Munich to Venice via Innsbruck
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Lucerne
- Day 8: Lucerne to Paris
- Day 9: Paris
- Day 10: Paris to London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- European Magic
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- European Magic
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends upon your arrival in London at around 6.30 pm. Please be aware that the return time is dependant upon external factors and may change due to traffic or weather conditions. Flights out of London should not be booked until after 10 pm at the earliest and a lot of travellers prefer to book an extra night of accommodation.
Can the operator cater for dietary requirements?
Hotel breakfast will generally have multiple options, and your tour guide will communicate the group's specific dietary requirements to any restaurants visited. Contiki will do their best to accommodate all travellers, however, this may be difficult in certain places. Vegetarian and Vegan options should be easy to find!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
European Magic (End London, 10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from London10 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,237
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from London10 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $2,275
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from London10 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,275Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from London10 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,275
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from London10 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,275
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from London10 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,275
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from London10 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $2,237
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from London10 DaysMondayAug 26, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,223
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from London10 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $2,180
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from London10 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $2,180
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2019 the full payment of $1,491 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1491 for European Magic (End London, 10 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 669 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 356 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
- 343 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,491 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,195 tours in Europe
- covered by 532 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 95 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Magic (End London, 10 Days)