Swiss Lakes Cycle
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,387
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Rapperswil - Jona
Start in Montreux and end in Rapperswil - Jona! With the self-guided tour Swiss Lakes Cycle, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Montreux, Switzerland and 9 other destinations in Switzerland. Starting from $1387, Swiss Lakes Cycle is 48% cheaper than the average 6-10 day tour through Switzerland.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle, Boat
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Montreux
- Day 2: Ascend funicular railway to Mt-Pèlerin and cycle to Gruyères (40-50km/25-31mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through postcard scenery to Gstaad (45-55km/28-34mi)
- Day 4: Pass wooden houses en route to Spiez on Lake Thun (50km/31mi)
- Day 5: Boat from Spiez to Interlaken, by bike and train to Obwalden (50-55km/31-34mi)
- Day 6: Cycle on lakeside routes to Lucerne and Lake Zug (60km/37mi)
- Day 7: Transfer to Unterägeri, cycle to Rapperswill on the banks of Lake Zurich (55km/34mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Swiss Lakes Cycle
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Montreux8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Rapperswil - Jona10+ seats left$44USD $1,419Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Montreux8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Rapperswil - Jona10+ seats left$44USD $1,419Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Montreux8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Rapperswil - Jona10+ seats left$44USD $1,419Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Montreux8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Rapperswil - Jona10+ seats left$44USD $1,419Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Montreux8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Rapperswil - Jona10+ seats left$45USD $1,455Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Montreux8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Rapperswil - Jona10+ seats left$45USD $1,455Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Montreux8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Rapperswil - Jona10+ seats left$45USD $1,455Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Montreux8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Rapperswil - Jona10+ seats left$45USD $1,455Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Montreux8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Rapperswil - Jona10+ seats left$45USD $1,455Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Montreux8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Rapperswil - Jona10+ seats left$45USD $1,455Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Montreux is the starting point and Rapperswil - Jona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,387 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1387 for Swiss Lakes Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 205 km.
- Montreux (Switzerland)
- 10 km
- Mont Pelerin (Switzerland)
- 22 km
- Gruyeres (Switzerland)
- 20 km
- Gstaad (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Spiez (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 17 km
- Lake Zug (Switzerland)
- 7 km
- Unterageri (Switzerland)
- 23 km
- Rapperswil - Jona (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,387 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Swiss Lakes Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours