Istria on Foot
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,526
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Novigrad and end in Rijeka! With the self-guided tour Istria on Foot, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Novigrad, Croatia and 7 other destinations in Croatia.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodLove the trip! Great mix of cycling and sailing
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous... Read more
- Phil W's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have just finished the Croatian Family Adventure and it was phenomenal. The beautiful San Snova ship was comfortabl... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome meeting in pre tour hotel in Novigrad then walk to Grožnjan (5hrs, 21km/13mi)
- Day 2: Visit Grožnjan, walk to Istarske Toplice, transfer to Motovun (5hrs, 17km/10.5mi)
- Day 3: Transfer to Selca, Seven Waterfalls walk (6hrs, 15km/9.5mi)
- Day 4: Transfer to Pula, Kamenjak to Orchids walk (3hrs, 13km/8mi)
- Day 5: Transfer to Fažana, then by boat to Brijuni National Park, circuit walk (2hrs, 5-6km/3mi)
- Day 6: Transfer to Poklon Pass (922m), walk in the Ucka Nature Park (3-4hrs, 12km/7.5mi)
- Day 7: Bus to Rijeka on the Kvarner Bay, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Istria on Foot
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Novigrad7 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to RijekaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Novigrad7 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to RijekaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Novigrad7 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to RijekaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Novigrad7 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to RijekaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Novigrad7 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to RijekaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Novigrad7 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to RijekaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Novigrad7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to RijekaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Novigrad7 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to RijekaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Novigrad7 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to RijekaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Novigrad7 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to RijekaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Novigrad is the starting point and Rijeka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 October 2018 the full payment of $1,526 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1526 for Istria on Foot, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 497 km.
- Novigrad (Croatia)
- 196 km
- Groznjan (Croatia)
- 58 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 80 km
- Kamenjak (Croatia)
- 78 km
- Fazana (Croatia)
- 4 km
- Brijuni Island National Park (Croatia)
- 9 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 58 km
- Lovran (Croatia)
- 14 km
- Rijeka (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,526 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,984 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Istria on Foot via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20,694 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours