Parenzana Trail Walk
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Love the trip! Great mix of cycling and sailing
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
What a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous weather and swimming off the boat everyday was a real treat for the kids. Everynight we docked in great ports to explore on foot. The... Read more
- Phil W's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
We have just finished the Croatian Family Adventure and it was phenomenal. The beautiful San Snova ship was comfortable, safe and perfectly equipped 30mwoiden ship which everyone loved. The itinerary took you through the stunning islands of the Dalmatian... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Koper, introductory meeting
- Day 2: Start of the Parenzana trail to Portorož (3hrs, 14km/8.5mi)
- Day 3: Cross the Croatian border, walk to Groznjan via Soline Nature Park (6hrs, 28km/17mi)
- Day 4: Continue walk to Motovun (6hrs, 25km/15.5mi)
- Day 5: Walk past olive groves and vineyards to Visnjan (5hrs, 21km/13mi)
- Day 6: Final stage to Porec (3hrs, 12km/7.5mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Koper is the starting point and Porec is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Parenzana Trail Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Koper (Slovenia)
- 12 km
- Portoroz (Slovenia)
- 18 km
- Groznjan (Croatia)
- 10 km
- Motovun (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Visnjan (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Porec (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Parenzana Trail Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,697 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours