Macedonia to Meteora Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,939
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex ... Read more
- John Tambornino's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good...ut other passengers seemed to like it more than I did, so you may too.UTracks Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provide... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Ohrid
- Day 2: Guided city tour of Ohrid
- Day 3: Cycle from Ohrid to Sveti Naum (55km / 34mi), +450m
- Day 4: Continue to Otesevo (45 or 55km/28 or34mi), +800m
- Day 5: To the historic town of Bitola (45km or 55km/28 or 34mi), +500m
- Day 6: Cycle across the border to Florina in Greece (45km or 65km/28 or 40mi) +300/800m
- Day 7: Cycle through the Agios Panteleimon wine region (65km/40mi), +500m
- Day 8: Pass several unspoilt lakes en route to Kastoria (80km/50mi), +600m
- Day 9: Rest day Kastoria or short optional cycle (35km/22mi)
- Day 10: Cycle through sleepy villages to Grevena (85km/53mi), +1000m
- Day 11: Continue to Kastraki at the foot of Meteora (64km/40mi), +800m
- Day 12: Rest day or explore Meteora and the Pinios valley (58km/36mi), +400m
- Day 13: Transfer to Thessaloniki
- Day 14: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Macedonia to Meteora Cycle
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Ohrid14 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Thessaloniki6 seats left$60USD $1,939Based on Twin Share
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Ohrid14 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Thessaloniki6 seats left$60USD $1,939Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Ohrid is the starting point and Thessaloniki is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $1,939 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1939 for Macedonia to Meteora Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 24 km
- Sveti Naum (Macedonia)
- 16 km
- Otesevo (Macedonia)
- 36 km
- Bitola (Macedonia)
- 28 km
- Florina (Greece)
- 32 km
- Kastoria (Greece)
- 50 km
- Grevena (Greece)
- 44 km
- Kastraki (Greece)
- 8 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 149 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,939 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Macedonia to Meteora Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours