Berlin & Prague
- Our saving
- US $ 1,002
- Take in the famous Berlin nightlife
- Hipster bars and alternative fashion
- Prague's underground bars will mystify you
- Stroll the cobbled backstreets
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- VVishalWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe Berlin & Prague tour was awesome but what made it more enjoyable were the little details which were not overlooked. Our tour guide Kassie, ensured all dietary accommodations were met at each venue. This small act made the entire trip so much more enjoyable and really showcased how kind and genuine she is. Definitely no regrets!Show detailed ratings
- AAshleighWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was absolutely fantastic!!!!! Kassie recognized and celebrated all our birthdays amd was very knowledgeable it made the trip so amazing! She was always happy to help and made you feel so comfortable! The trip was so smooth!Show detailed ratings
- ALAstridWritten on November 14, 20164.5 - ExcellentDanielle is outstanding; her vast knowledge, bubbly personality and professional approach make her an ideal tour manager. Dani is a credit to Contiki, and anyone would be lucky to have her as their tour manager.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on January 4, 2008HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP - Walking tour of Berlin which took in sights including (but definitely not limited to) Checkpoint Charlie, the longest remaining section of the Berlin Wall, Brandenburg Gate & the site of Hitler's Bunker. Best of all, it was run by a local - someone who grew up in West Berlin. It gave a great historical perspective on the city. - A lunch stop in Dresden which is well worth a visit for the amazing reconstruction work that has occurred since the carpet bombing of WWII. - An impromptu night walking tour of Prague run by our tour manager. Fabulous to see the Christmas markets and just get orientated to the beautiful city. PACKING TIPS We went in Winter, so would recommend the following: - A very warm, wind and rain proof coat. - Good, warm walking shoes and socks. There's quite a bit of walking to be done in these two cities. - Layers. It's cold, cold, cold outside - but nice & toasty as soon as you get inside somewhere!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Berlin
- Day 1 - 3: Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin to Prague
- Day 4 - 6: Prague
- Day 7: Depart Prague
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
On average, how many people are on your Berlin & Prague tour?
This is a very popular trip and July is high season in Europe so you can expect a group of around 50 people, which is amazing, it means you will be able to make even more friends.
- March 1, 2016
What is the cancellation policy of this tour?
Usually when you make your booking you will pay a non-refundable deposit and your remaining balance is due 45-60 days before departure depending on the tour operator. As we are within 45 days of your desired departure date we would require full payment upon the request to book.
When booking with TourRadar you have the option to select a free cancellation insurance policy as a gift from us to you!If you are to cancel your tour with Contiki you are subject their terms and conditions which are as follows:
45-22 days from departure = 25% loss of tour fare
21-8 days from departure = 30% loss of tour fare
7-1 days from departure =75% loss of tour fare
day of departure = 100% loss of tour fare
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
Berlin & Prague
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- SaturdayOct 28, 2017from BerlinFridayNov 3, 2017in PragueOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,040Based on Triple Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from BerlinFridayNov 10, 2017in PragueOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,031Based on Triple Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 25, 2017from BerlinFridayDec 1, 2017in PragueOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,031Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 9, 2017from BerlinFridayDec 15, 2017in PragueOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,031Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- SundayDec 17, 2017from BerlinSaturdayDec 23, 2017in PragueOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,054Based on Triple Room0 spaces left
- WednesdayDec 27, 2017from BerlinTuesdayJan 2, 2018in PragueOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,054Based on Triple Room0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 30, 2017from BerlinFridayJan 5, 2018in PragueOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,054Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayJan 4, 2018from BerlinWednesdayJan 10, 2018in PragueOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,054Based on Triple Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayJan 13, 2018from BerlinFridayJan 19, 2018in PragueOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,054Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 10, 2018from BerlinFridayFeb 16, 2018in PragueOur saving$25PriceUSD $1,002Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2017 the full payment of $1,002 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1002 for Berlin & Prague, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,002 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,239 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,120 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Berlin & Prague