Unlimited Pass (37 destinations)
- Rather Poor
- MMeganRobsonWritten on September 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Rachael is a fantastic and charismatic guide
- LLachlanWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Toby was the best guide I’ve had. Great knowledge of the area, enthusiastic about the history, and always was up for a chat.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on August 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have been travelling on Busabout for about a month with another 2 to go. As soon as I met Eliza she had the biggest smile on her face with an amazing vibe. She was so inclusive and made me feel so comfortable the whole time I look forward to running into... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Create Your Own Adventure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Busabout - What is Hop on Hop Off?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Just your average 25-year-old Aussie gal trying to escape reality. I am forever on the search for the..."
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Belgium , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Slovakia , Italy , Slovenia , Spain and Portugal
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Ellmau is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Unlimited Pass (37 destinations), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 269 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 215 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 191 km
- Stuttgart (Germany)
- 306 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Unlimited Pass (37 destinations)