- Enjoy local wine Paris
- Wander in Bern's Interlaken scenery
- Wonder at the Cathedral of Our Dear Lady
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
Start in Paris and end in Munich! With the discovery tour Swiss Miss, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Paris, France and 2 other destinations in Europe. Swiss Miss includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- NinaWritten on September 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe only reason I didn't give five stars was because I wish it was longer!! Had the best time on the Swiss Miss tour with Toby and the gang. The locations were beautiful and were a great taster of new places that I definitely have to go back to. Our group was eclectic and small but it made for a great time as we were all together with the same free spirits and its lovely to meet different and interesting people. Toby was the best guide too. He was great, so laid back, chilled and genuinely got involved with us. I most loved the fact that he was normal and approachable and wasn't doing the tour guide act/voice/schpiel that can be irritating. Don't lose that Toby, stay real. I'll definitely be doing busabout again. Thanks for some great memories.Show detailed ratings
- PPamelaclemensWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentToby was awesome! So chill and had great suggestions for each city we were in. Made everyone feel comfortable and welcome right away. Bonus points for him being the only other person in our group that knew how to play cheers governor!Show detailed ratings
- CLChloeWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentToby was a fab tour guide, helped us with local recommendations and was a great laugh. The accommodation was excellent, much better than expected and it was thoroughly organised! Thank you :-)Show detailed ratings
- LeighWritten on August 20, 20184.0 - GoodCan I just say, Eliza is a beautiful soul and I couldn't have asked for a better down to earth, caring, bubbly person to guide and assist our group through the Swiss Miss Tour! She really gave her 110% to ensure we were happy and was able to help us out with any questions or assistance we needed! Give her a pay rise hahaShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Paris to Lauterbrunnen
- Lauterbrunnen to Munich
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Swiss Miss, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 811 km.
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 325 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Swiss Miss