- Enjoy local wine Paris
- Wander in Bern's Interlaken scenery
- Wonder at the Cathedral of Our Dear Lady
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- NinaWritten on September 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The only reason I didn't give five stars was because I wish it was longer!! Had the best time on the Swiss Miss tour with Toby and the gang. The locations were beautiful and were a great taster of new places that I definitely have to go back to. Our group... Read more
- PPamelaclemensWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Toby was awesome! So chill and had great suggestions for each city we were in. Made everyone feel comfortable and welcome right away. Bonus points for him being the only other person in our group that knew how to play cheers governor!
- CLChloeWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Toby was a fab tour guide, helped us with local recommendations and was a great laugh. The accommodation was excellent, much better than expected and it was thoroughly organised! Thank you :-)
- LeighWritten on August 20, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Can I just say, Eliza is a beautiful soul and I couldn't have asked for a better down to earth, caring, bubbly person to guide and assist our group through the Swiss Miss Tour! She really gave her 110% to ensure we were happy and was able to help us out... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Paris to Lauterbrunnen
- Lauterbrunnen to Munich
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi28th September 2018
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Swiss Miss, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 325 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Swiss Miss