- Experience the famous Las Ramblas
- Visit Valencia's cathedrals and museums
- See the galleries in Madrid
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- NNateWritten on September 4, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
One of the included meals was amazing, the others not so much. Super relaxed vibe which I loved :) Hannah is a gem as well!
- AAliceMorrisonWritten on September 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall, I enjoyed my time on the Siesta Fiesta tour this summer. The destinations were beautiful, accomodation was great and the biking and walking tours during the day were a real highlight. The main downer for me was that the buses were consistently late... Read more
- JJessWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Justin was a great guide and absolutely made sure we all had an amazing time. 10/10 would recommend!
- KkeeshWritten on August 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was my first time travelling to spain. Justin was a great tour guide and had left me with good memories and lots of fun and interesting conversations. I will plan to do another tour with him in the future.
- MikaylaWritten on July 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Despite not being very familiar with the places we visited, Justin was an amazing tour guide and went above and beyond to make sure everyone had an awesome experience
- SSydneyWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An amazing tour but what made it what it was was having such an amazing guide! Hannah was awesome and would definitely go on another tour with her as the guide!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Barcelona to Valencia
- Valencia to Madrid
- Madrid to Lisbon
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm from the Central Coast NSW Australia so I have a passion for nature, the ocean and love the sunshine...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Siesta Fiesta, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 304 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 302 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 503 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,023 tours in Europe
- covered by 395 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Siesta Fiesta